2010.4.16 Pat Brown: The Daily Profiler-Topic of the Day: Ron the Mastermind

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Blood is thicker than water, if Ron had something to do with this Misty, Joe and Tommy would have already pointed all 10 of their fingers at him.

There has been NO mention of Ron from any of them. As much as you all say, "Why is Misty afraid of Joe, he is in another state" I ask you.. Why at this point would Misty be afraid of Ron, since he is facing some serious jail time and if he killed his daughter even more.

I don't agree that he was involved at all. It upsets me that people are pointing fingers at him.

Please remember we are allowed to express our opinions as long as it does not violate TOS.

Until we know for certain what happened everyone seems to be a possible suspect either directly or indirectly involved.

Never has a case been so full of people to point your finger of guilt at.

GrandmaJ had to pull this thread because there were so many TOS violations. We have started to give long time outs and even life bannings for posters how refuse to follow the rules. Please keep this in mind.

Tommy was there when she was dying.

I believe that you're right about that, and I think Misty was too. This whole thing just fell into place for me &, as hard as it is to even imagine, it explains everything.

She has a new one up........

There is an ongoing debate among people following the Haleigh Cummings murder as to what Ronald Cummings is capable of. Some think he is manipulated by Misty Croslin, his ex-wife, ex-girlfriend, maybe still girlfriend, drug dealing associate --- and that while he talked a tough game about killing those who "stole his daughter", he is really just a blowheart, a wannabe bully. Others think he is quite capable of violence.

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2010/04/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-what-is.html

Being capable of violence, as in killing someone who has harmed you or your family is one thing. Most of us would be willing to shoot somebody if they were hurting one of our children. But it's a pretty big step from that to dumping your child's body in the river, IMO. I just don't see Ronald as being able to do that.

Being capable of violence, as in killing someone who has harmed you or your family is one thing. Most of us would be willing to shoot somebody if they were hurting one of our children. But it's a pretty big step from that to dumping your child's body in the river, IMO. I just don't see Ronald as being able to do that.

IMO There is one motivation for something like that and that is self preservation!!:banghead:
If Haleigh died accidentally because of their drugs -and there are a myriad of theories that one could imagine, then would whoever is to blame do the right thing and turn themselves in? I think not!:furious:
Tricia is right-there has never been a case so full of potential suspects. And I have never seen a case so full of different possibilities and scenarios that might have led to poor Haleigh's death!:waitasec:

To me Ron who was reported to have to put a headless rat into the mailbox says to me the following: If you "rat" on me, your dead.

Intimidation, lesson, threat, promise or

..all of the above?

We saw the two of them in the undercover tapes. He didn't seem to be the mastermind, it was obviously Misty. He didn't seem to be acting all tough and bad. He would have to be totally ruthless with no feelings if he did what Pat Brown alleges. The tears of anguish for his daughter, and his pleas for her to be returned seemed genuine to me, and the pictures we saw of him and Haleigh showed a loving relationship. I do not think he had anything to do with her death, or coverup.

About those pictures of Ron and his daughter. Of course they are photos of him and Haliegh in a loving, fun nature. No one takes pictures when a parent is punishing a child - when shaking or spanking is taking place. I need more than photos in an album to prove Ron was a caring and loving father. jmo

About those pictures of Ron and his daughter. Of course they are photos of him and Haliegh in a loving, fun nature. No one takes pictures when a parent is punishing a child - when shaking or spanking is taking place. I need more than photos in an album to prove Ron was a caring and loving father. jmo

ITA The same can be said of KC and Caylee!!

I think you are forgetting something that is way more powerful then blood.

I think Misty is in love with Ron.

I think Ron and Misty and Tommy knew Haleigh was dying and did nothing about it.

They are all three just a culpable therefore they will not tell on each other.
I agree with your posts.
I have always felt that Haleigh's death was caused ? by Ron/Misty, & that others in the "clan" assisted with disposal.

Love is a powerful emotion. People have killed 4 love, and done some strange things over the years because of it.

I am not a gambling lady, but.....my $$ is on Ron& Misty.:woohoo:

Well, if Pat Brown is wrong, it sure won't help her sell her book.

It was the Dunn's Creek church video that helped make up my mind. The way Ron Jr acted towards his father was very loving and trusting. He hung all over his father and cuddled and hugged him and loved on him. Ron was so calm and patient with him. It made a big impression on me. That video doesn't seem to be available anymore, which is a shame.

It was the Dunn's Creek church video that helped make up my mind. The way Ron Jr acted towards his father was very loving and trusting. He hung all over his father and cuddled and hugged him and loved on him. Ron was so calm and patient with him. It made a big impression on me. That video doesn't seem to be available anymore, which is a shame.

Is that the same video where Ron had Crystal move over and sit with him? That was a very moving video.IMO

Is that the same video where Ron had Crystal move over and sit with him? That was a very moving video.IMO

Yes, it was. Ron Jr showed a lot of love for both his parents.

Well, if Pat Brown is wrong, it sure won't help her sell her book.

Maybe she should play it safe and get a TV show for this stuff instead... :angel:

I hate to reiterate what I've been saying for over a year, but I've always felt that Ron was in on it.

You don't marry the woman that got your beloved daughter "stole"!

I'm drinking Pat Brown's Kool Aid.

I never saw that video, now I wish I would have.
I watched it about 3 times. It gave me an entirely different perspective on Ron's "profile". More from his children's viewpoint.
I wish it were still available also.

I had a whole response all typed out to this latest piece by Pat brown....then my computer closed my window and I lost it all.

I will just say I don't think he theory makes any sense whatsoever....none...JMO

Pat Brown has no logical explanations for why none of the Croslin's clan have pointed the finger at Ron. (Ron's threats cannot be more frightening than the certainty of LWP or the death penalty therefore, Ron didn't kill Haleigh. Simple deduction IMO.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back