2011.01.03 - Motions Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HJBP: We had a hearing at 5pm, I don't think you were here that day... ~BURN!

CM "...paid for expenses out of my pocket...JB paid expenses out of his pocket"

Airfare, hotel,......crab puffs?

CM- "It really bothers me that the State of Florida has no budget constraints".

That is just silly. And because so many of the depositions they are complaning about are the results of their own fishing trips, I would think it's their own fault.

All I have to say is....

OMG!!!

HHJP is not taking any more BS from any of them PERIOD. If EITHER OF THEM had the first ounce of sense they would SHUT UP.

CM is totally disrespectful. He just made a cocky comment about HHJP not being there last week. NO HE DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!

Man, oh man, oh man, oh man! Is HHJP upset about JB NOT listening to him re: Dec 23rd for hearing!

OH sheeeps! HHJP just called Mr. Mason out for not being at the 5 p.m. hearing. Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

HHJP informing CM that at that hearing, HHJP informed JB multiple times of his schedule around Xmas time.

(HHJP has gone from rocking to rubbing his hands in frustration.)

CM: The problem I have is the tape recording is not official blah blah blah banjos and good ole boys on the bayou or something

I have a semi-random question. Why was it even recorded, if it's not "official"?

Omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg judge is beside himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judge Perry doing to KC hand rub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JP: "WE ABSOLUTLEY HEARD NOTHING BACK!"

How did CM slip all the way from having to answer to the sanctions to who is paying for the court reporter's transcription? Slimey!

Come on fireworks! The judge is going to explode today!

HHJP is rubbing his hands...total sign of stress, just ask ICA.

i THINK i GET IT NOW... THERE DEFENSE IS GOING TO BE THEY ARE THE VICTIM... ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

This is unreal. I know I do not know what is really being said, but I can hear CM saying: this is not fair. I was not here. You were not here. We have a lot of stuff. What is this!?

Circus is right. I can't believe these people are considered professionals(the defense)and I can't believe he is talking about the "heavy burden" of depos! They have known about them, I have known about them and I don't know anything.

Now, CM is saying he doesn't think sanctions are fair. I still don't know what sanctions are but I am ready to find out!

Thank you to everyone for posting.

:twocents:

Did you see HHJP rubbing his hands while he spoke? As if he was washing his hands of the defense's statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SurferAli