2011.01.03 - Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi.. I just started watching and I'm confused... is this the sanctions motion that is being heard right now? Just wondering, because Cheney keeps talking about sanctions.

Judge has already decided what he is going to do...it will be a heavy hand. I hope he slaps them with a wet noodle

I think HHJP just wrote a note and handed it to a bailiff, was not even looking at/listening to CM at the end.

Did CM really just throw a veiled threat of appeal?? -- "we only want to have to try this case but one time" -- what a such-and-such. Hope HHJP took his blood pressure meds this morning!

CM is just putting the nail in to coffin by sticking with the story that they have complied with the court order!

CM is just absolutely ridiculous...deflect, deflect, deflect...manipulate, manipulate, manipulate...who does he really think he is? So very disrespectful to HHJP and so danm cocky and arrogant.
Holding my breath here waiting on HHJP to impose sanctions.

Whoever asked earlier I see CA on the defense side.

Cindy is on Casey's side in red (dramatic much?) Look at me! Look at me!

JP: Please ask Baez what he did, if anything, for the 2 years previous to KC's being declared indigent!
Answer will be a big fat zero!

Here it comes...smackdown in the first-degree...IMHO, of course. ;)

OMG--we've been working so hard, we've worked so many hours!! What a disgrace he is to all lawyers!! I work for a firm and I am just seething. We have to hit our deadlines and we have had to go through boxes of freaking discovery....ARRRGHHH. Anyone else out there that works in the legal field wanna join me in a b-slap of the defense team????

Now JP is going to "educate" the defense. No trial by ambush.

Judge quoting rule 3.220 (?) eliminating trial by surprise - what ea side will be presenting and there will be no "surprises".

hi.. I just started watching and I'm confused... is this the sanctions motion that is being heard right now? Just wondering, because Cheney keeps talking about sanctions.

Welcome to the wonderful, crazy, chaotic world of Casey Anthony hearings. Yes, this is still about the sanctions. And yes, it really is this hard to follow! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove