2011.01.03 - Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH sheeeps! HHJP just called Mr. Mason out for not being at the 5 p.m. hearing. Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

HHJP informing CM that at that hearing, HHJP informed JB multiple times of his schedule around Xmas time.

(HHJP has gone from rocking to rubbing his hands in frustration.)

"I'm not gonna be here, I'm just not"

CM acts as if the state has not had to do all their work as well as AF who all got their stuff in on time.

Will SOMEONE please tell CM that they've had almost TWO years to do this work. It's noone's fault but theirown that NOW they're scrambling to get work done!! GRRRR!

CM complaining about heavy deposition schedule...he who said he could do 30+ depos in an afternoon!!!!

Mason and Baez sound like they are in waaaay over their heads with this. IMO

Leave your wife and your calendar out of this old man (CM)

Did Mason actually just slip and say regarding TES......."get people to investigate them" instead of interview them???????

Me thinks he just slipped BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CM "...paid for expenses out of my pocket...JB paid expenses out of his pocket"

Airfare, hotel,......crab puffs?

I thought all this was gonna take was some oranges?

CM has not answered Ashton's complaints at all.

CM is whining about how many hours he has in this case. He is saying it's moving along LMAO. Doesn't think there needs to be sanctions, oh really????

cm is such a whinner.... why the heck did he take on this case??

Did Mason really just say he thinks everybody needs to calm down???

HJBP is so irritated he is breathing like Darth Vadar

If he could only do what Vader did to that one guy that talked to him and he didn't like what the guy said! I bet HHJP wishes he could use the force on these fools!

Good grief! Who you gonna believe judge? Trust me, CM or your lyin' eyes?

Talk to my wife?!!!! CM just said, "talk to my wife" this is unprofessional and ridiculous. He is so like: wha wha...you shouldn't put sanctions on us! This is nuts! JMO. Sorry, I never followed a case before...

Really, hasn't the state taken the depos? Is what CM saying true?

Mason might have had a point if the stupid defense team hadn't already had two years to look at all the "thousands and thousands of pages" of discovery and take all those depos. It's not the state's fault that JB is always having to introduce new members of the team that have to ramp up their learning curve. Acting like this "burden" is brand-new is more than disingenuous - it sounds ridiculous.

Is it me, or does His Honor seem to be non-verbally saying, 'I want to wash my hands of this garbage.'
iwanttowashmyhandsofyou.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member