2011.01.03 - Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I think Judge Perry just made an indirect stab at Casey with the 30 days is to long comment

JB: "its my three days that's going to be cut into." "It was just the holidays..." it just goes on and on but the judge is not allowing the game playing anymore. Thank God/dess.

HAHA! I could have sworn I heard JB say he wanted "clarification or modification of the sanction order since its MY three DOLLARS that's going to be cut into"!

Are you sure that's not what I heard? LOL:woohoo:

Wow! HHJB says "you are not going to get 30 days - that is too long"! But poor little Caylee wasn't reported missing for 31 days.

Wow that was SOME hearing. Too bad I missed the beginning.

HAHA! I could have sworn I heard JB say he wanted "clarification or modification of the sanction order since its MY three DOLLARS that's going to be cut into"!

Are you sure that's not what I heard? LOL:woohoo:

I heard that too! I thought he said $3 per hour..what does that mean?

My question is....

Was Retired Judge Eaton there at someone's request???

Was the question to Mason by Perry ....." What did you do?" (paraphrased.) meant to indicate he knew Mason "invited him"...or to tell him that Eaton was displeased.

Perry was on fire today!

LOL mic is still up HJBP: "she brought a hatchet to court one day and said if I tried to get the papers she'd cut my hands off. She's mean!"

No chains for Casey? She just walked out without being in any chains or being led by anyone. There was a lady behind her.

Kathy Belich already climbing all over Baez as he left defense table..

Wow...I do not think the defense expected to get sanctioned today...in fact, they seemed totally unprepared to really fight anything. They thought it would be as usual, blow a bunch of smoke and HHJP would just be nice to them as always. That thinking was so WRONG today.

Perry remains in the courtroom making jokes and being rather funny. Did he do so to prove something to defense???? He usually departs right away.

Love it!!

Just made comment "Hey, ya'll are going across the microphones." (paraphrased) Snarky fun. LOVE IT!

Hey, was that really tall guy in the audience, wearing the jogging suit, Judge Strickland in cognito? jk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awesomewallflower