2011.01.03 - Motions Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This hearing is a shambles - I can barely understand what the he77 is going on - except that Judge Perry is so close to meltdown I'm surprised CM's beard isn't singed!

Holy moly...HHJP making veiled reference that civil attorneys have started making a practice of coming after defense attorneys for mis-using JAC funds.

And he was doing them a favor passing along that tidbit. They NEEDED that warning.

WHoa whoa...

Had to walk away for five minutes and just returned to hear JP speaking to Mason in threatening tone aboout civil contempt...and then called Mason and Baez to side bar...

Can someone give brief synopsis of what occurred during last five minutes....I walked away when they started talking about heart sticker

CM: "well, it's been fun Your Honor but I think that's all we can do today."

Oh I hope he holds them in contempt...I'd love to see CM and Baez walk out in cuffs with Casey...I know that probably won't happen, but still. Hold them in comtempt, judge!

Holy moly...HHJP making veiled reference that civil attorneys have started making a practice of coming after defense attorneys for mis-using JAC funds.

Yeah, and did you see Mr. Baez's face when he said that? LOL (Lots of luck)

HHJP is tightening the screws very clearly and with a happy smile on his face. The chickens are coming home to roost today. I mean did he not basically just threaten CM that he was considering holding the lot of them in contempt at $500 a day.

CM: "Well it's been fun your honor but I think that's all we can do today."

BARF.

Damn that Mason has the cojones the size of Texas!!!!

I've never seen a atty openly threaten a Judge like that. How disrespectful.

Did CM just really say that?!?!?!

WHoa whoa...

Had to walk away for five minutes and just returned to hear JP speaking to Mason in threatening tone aboout civil contempt...and then called Mason and Baez to side bar...

Can someone give brief synopsis of what occurred during last five minutes....I walked away when they started talking about heart sticker

Me too.. hopefully someone will summariza after a while.

HHJP: we will start discussing jury selection and room requirements

We should start a thread in the Jury Room called: Did they really think they could get away with it?

It's the same as Casey. They really must think they can weave such mistruths, such blatant breaking of the rules after being given chance after chance. If what the judge was after was giving the defense enough rope to hang themselves, IMO: job done!

JB wants a clarification on sanctions since it will be cutting into his $3 and hour hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141