2011.01.03 - Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now JB wants more time on the comtempt order?!?!

Who says faces don't tell a story!

iflookscouldtellastory2.jpg

I think its gas

JB: "its my three days that's going to be cut into." "It was just the holidays..." it just goes on and on but the judge is not allowing the game playing anymore. Thank God/dess.

Mr. Baez: need 30 days

Judge: 30 days is too many Mr. Baez.

IMO 31 days is way too many!!!!

CM: "I've been practicing for 40 years never been found in contempt!"
HJBP: "I know you have..."
CM: (interrupts) "not going to let it happen either."

Yes, and HHJP's response: "I'll take your word for it" said with a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye!

Ya gotta know when to hold them, know when to fold them, know when to walk away, know when to run...

"It's not what cards you have, it's how you play them!"

<3 IT!

HHJP: the experts know their opinions and you dont get 30 days.

OMG Baez just asked for 30 days to complete the reports that are part of the sanctions!!!

HHJP: You're not gonna have 30 days for them to do what sh... these are very high-caliber experts that you have... bright, intelligent people, they generally know what they've found and what opinions they have or don't have... It's how you play the cards, not what cards are in your hand.

JB , "we'll submit wednesday by nooon..." (slinks bck to seat)

HJBP: (paraphrasing) "It's like playing poker where you can see what's in everybody's hands and it's how you play the cards instead of what cards you have because everybody should know what is in everybody's hands."

Pausing to note. What a great role model Linda Drane-Burdick makes...more info on her [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90948"]here[/ame].

The judge is saying that everyone's cards should be seen. Everyone plays the same card, that its just how you play them. I hear, all information must be revealed to each side. I don't think it is the SA that has issue with that.

I love it more status hearings!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member