2011.01.03 - Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for watching the hearing with me. Happy New Year Websleuthers!

Remember to find existing threads on motions if you wanna go into details.

Pls refrain from namecalling.

Ok! So to recap; JA asked for the defense to get a spanking, CM mumbled and feigned deafness when he was called upon by His Honor to answer the simplest of questions, JB shook in his chair and fought back tears, KC groomed herself, HHJP layed down the law and whooped the defense, and a good time was had by all! :seeya:

:great::great::great: I FEEL GOOD! LOL

:great: Anyone else?

BTW - do you all like the screen caps or do they clutter up the thread?

Having a Miss Cleo moment here - and I am seeing a bunch of sick Fridays in the near future for those in the room!

ty ty ty to all who gave updates for those of us unable to attend via the livestream!

What a bunch of yaywhos. HHJP was having none of it!

High points for me (there were many but the best were) Sanctions. Comtempt. and the Bloggers, buggings, and microphone conversations, and number one on the list

LOL

LOL

LOL

Wow what a hearing. Wish I understood 3/4 of it.
What was granted? what was denied? and what is going to be discussed at future hearings?

NOW..that hearing was very enlightening!! Its the FIRST time the Judge has sanctioned..and further monetary sanctions are on the tabe right now..SOOOOO Me thinks CM and JB better get their act in gear or they will not only be doing this case free..but it will COST THEM dearing..financially and professionally!!..

Hey, CM, maybe a good old fashion SANCTION is all you need now on your Resume..as you exit your career!!

:rocker:..Maybe its time you start doing you job instead of wasting time!!:twocents:

maybe that judge that was in court was going to be announced by Mason as a new member with the Defense team, and after what that Judge heard, he decided to RUNAWAY

I heard that too! I thought he said $3 per hour..what does that mean?

I think he's referring to what the JAC pays him to work on this case.

I absolutely love Judge Perry...he is a no nonsense judge. This trial will not be sidetracked. He is FANTASTIC. Not only because he slapped the defense today, but just because he knows his stuff and is not afraid to use it!!

Mr. Baez isn't a happy camper after that ruling. His smug smile has mysteriously vanished from his face. I do hope the defense team realizes His Honor is not playing. He sets deadlines and they are to be met, not defied. Ooops spoke too soon, Baez just asked for claification on his sanctions and that the court will be cutting into the big $3.00 an hour he receives...he recovered that quickly and is sarcastic...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Did CM say that KC was walked down the hall at Universal in handcuffs, taken into a room and not read her miranda rights????

Ok! So to recap; JA asked for the defense to get a spanking, CM mumbled and feigned deafness when he was called upon by His Honor to answer the simplest of questions, JB shook in his chair and fought back tears, KC groomed herself, HHJP layed down the law and whooped the defense, and a good time was had by all! :seeya:

table knife- out
only allowed to ask about Casey's sexual relations with TL upon cross examination
Jib Jab- out
defense found in contempt of court/fined
more deadlines set with more warnings
defense can either learn how to turn mics on and off or move tables
media is still allowed to cover inside the courtroom

How about just take the paper and pen away from Casey? Seriously, how hard is that to do? Or do you need her scribbling so she's not doing other things, like having outbursts? SHEESH!

Maybe it's important for her to be "reviewing cases"? lol

I can't believe I forgot all about this and MISSED it!

Thanks everyone who kept updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member