2011.01.03 - Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL mic is still up HJBP: "she brought a hatchet to court one day and said if I tried to get the papers she'd cut my hands off. She's mean!"

LOL - wasn't he talking about his primary court reporter insisting he get everything off his computer and don't even think about just using paper? I think so.

Cheney Mason just said that the courtroom did not belong to the public but to Ms. Anthony.

A question.....

Did she purchase the courtroom with one of Amy's stolen checks.....or one of Cindy's?????

I must have missed that real estate transaction in the public records.

You've got to remember Sleuther....ICA is as much of a victim as Caylee...:violin:

Arrggh, I had issues with every live stream I tried and obviously had a hard time keeping up with this thread. I will read through this thread in it's entirety (thank God I have all day to do so!) but did anyone, like PattyG, youtube this hearing?

Thanks all for posting the blow by blows! Going to page 1 now.

Did CM say that KC was walked down the hall at Universal in handcuffs, taken into a room and not read her miranda rights????
I did not hear that however if it did happen I dont think she was under arrest so it dont matter she could have walked away

Alright... did anyone capture the list of which motions the State is going to respond to in 15 days? Shovel, TonE/KC sex life, statements KC made on her jaunt to Universal with LE, what else?

Now lets find and discuss that picture of Casey's notes! :shush:

maybe that judge that was in court was going to be announced by Mason as a new member with the Defense team, and after what that Judge heard, he decided to RUNAWAY

I'm thinking that CM had that judge there as a favor to CM in order to "observe" and set the stage for some sort of judicial complaint. I'm betting that the judges departure is indicative that he isn't buying into what the defense is selling and CM is left holding the bag.

As far as those thinking that the defense was not prepared or expecting to face sanctions today. They most certainly were. Note that we barely heard from JB today, and what few times we did it was more or less when CM did not have a choice. CM was very clearly trying to keep JB off the microphone and away from the judges eye and ire today.

My question is....

Was Retired Judge Eaton there at someone's request???

Was the question to Mason by Perry ....." What did you do?" (paraphrased.) meant to indicate he knew Mason "invited him"...or to tell him that Eaton was displeased.

Perry was on fire today!

Hhaha - I thought Judge Perry was implying Judge Eaton had been watching and left in disgust - "What have you done to Judge Eaton Mr. Mason?"

There is still so much left in those motions. All the motions of substance will only come up in the next 15 days!

Awesome paraphrasing of the now infamous hearing.

I wonder how WESH will spin the sanctions...will their headline be, "Defense gets steak knife thrown out" OR "Internet Bloggers send lots of luck to the defense." Hope JB and CM have their tails between their legs for a long time. All this yammering about the unfairness of it all, the unlimited resources of the state, how hard it has been for the defense...when it has taken THEM TWO YEARS to get their **** not even close to together. More time than Caylee was on this earth...LMAO at the defense. You and your client are going down in flames. Should have approached the State about a plea...because now they are strapped in for TRIAL.

I loved everything ya'll wrote today. Wish I could have heard HHJP outloud.

It is a shame that the Defense has spent more time reading internet blogs and investigating members of TES...rather than a competent defense for their client...too bad for them, I mean, for us...IT IS AWESOME.

I'm thinking that CM had that judge there as a favor to CM in order to "observe" and set the stage for some sort of judicial complaint. I'm betting that the judges departure is indicative that he isn't buying into what the defense is selling and CM is left holding the bag.

As far as those thinking that the defense was not prepared or expecting to face sanctions today. They most certainly were. Note that we barely heard from JB today, and what few times we did it was more or less when CM did not have a choice. CM was very clearly trying to keep JB off the microphone and away from the judges eye and ire today.

Oh, did you see that as CM defending JB? Cause I saw it as Ole Jose too darned chicken to get up before the judge. Definitely - did not have the cajones.

When CM first began speaking, he said (rather dramatically) that he was JUST handed "this" and had not had a chance to go over it .... it was paperwork with a cd attached.

Was that new discovery from the prosecution????? *pretty please*

Was Judge Perry giving Casey a subtle hint about sueing Baez when this is over, when it was Mason said he didn't want to try this case twice, and, Perry said he didn't mind doing it at all.

Then, he went as far as to say that there are actually attorneys now that do nothing but sue other attorneys for civil causes????

Baes smirked, and Casey shook her head in disgust.

Alright... did anyone capture the list of which motions the State is going to respond to in 15 days? Shovel, TonE/KC sex life, statements KC made on her jaunt to Universal with LE, what else?

History of lying, stealing....jail interview?....two myspace - diary of days and CA's...and the tattoo.

You've got to remember Sleuther....ICA is as much of a victim as Caylee...:violin:

"When the truth comes out, everybody will know that my daughter is innocent. That she has been more of a victim from the media and from the local authorities almost as much as poor Caylee is..." Cindy Anthony. :furious:

Was Judge Perry giving Casey a subtle hint about sueing Baez when this is over, when it was Mason said he didn't want to try this case twice, and, Perry said he didn't mind doing it at all.

Then, he went as far as to say that there are actually attorneys now that do nothing but sue other attorneys for civil causes????

Baes smirked, and Casey shook her head in disgust.

I so missed this! Thanks!

I loved the last hearing but this hearing was the BEST!!!!! I love that we heard very little from JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren