2011.01.28 Doc Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*snip 1*

:waitasec: Wondering how this will play out...and if there's enough info for its own thread.

*snip 2*

At first glance is this anything more than what we had already?

TIA! :rocker:

BBM - I don't remember if the April/May texts were included before? There's also a bunch of texts that are undated for some reason.

BBM - I don't remember if the April/May texts were included before? There's also a bunch of texts that are undated for some reason.

Wild guess re: undated. Perhaps a partial recovery via forensic software...just speculating. Like to look @ these. :waitasec:

We have back to early April if memory serves.

In case Mr. Mason needs to see it instead of "hear it"......

View attachment 13511

Jeez Loueez, I wonder if someone will ask Lawyer Janie Weintraub about this - she says emphatically that the tape WAS NOT affixed to the mandible and nose. It is incredible what these lawyers will say just to have their side and win.

Horrible, absolutely horrible. This trial is going to be heart wrenching for Cindy, unless she is so entrenched in denial that she will walk out of the courtroom.

I only just started reading one and am almost gagging! Sounds like a love letter... your hair is so long & pretty; opportunity to look at your face for more than a brief moment; Lee feels the same way.

Sickening

So CA is focused on ICA not cracking under pressure? You typically only 'crack' if there is something you are guilty of. It seems CA is more focused on her own image and the A's ... that it will look bad on her if ICA fesses in a plea deal.

If ICA is found Guilty in trial then CA can save face and claim forever that ICA was framed -- yet if ICA fesses then it is game over for CA. So CA bolsters ICA's courage and defiance by writing her love letters (for public consumption).

Do it for me honey. Keep the faith.

So CA is focused on ICA not cracking under pressure? You typically only 'crack' if there is something you are guilty of. It seems CA is more focused on her own image and the A's ... that it will look bad on her if ICA fesses in a plea deal.

If ICA is found Guilty in trial then CA can save face and claim forever that ICA was framed -- yet if ICA fesses then it is game over for CA. So CA bolsters ICA's courage and defiance by writing her love letters (for public consumption).

Yep, this is still all about Cindy to Cindy.

Okay...I made it thought 2 of the letters, well, 1 and a half and I cannot believe this woman. Is she for freaking real?? What dream world are you living in Cindy?? And why is the first comment out of their mouths how beautiful or pretty she is. That's weird if you ask me. Geeze - I'd rather do my work than read her strange fixation/obsession letters so off I go....

Wow...

in the first letter of July 21 on page 1, note the stronger, darker "I" to start the sentence about never giving up.
/me thinks it was first written as "We" but was changed when Cindy re-read the note before sending it

Jeez Loueez, I wonder if someone will ask Lawyer Janie Weintraub about this - she says emphatically that the tape WAS NOT affixed to the mandible and nose. It is incredible what these lawyers will say just to have their side and win.

Horrible, absolutely horrible. This trial is going to be heart wrenching for Cindy, unless she is so entrenched in denial that she will walk out of the courtroom.

WHY can't people get it right????????/

Who knew that riding on a turtle toy makes one a daredevil? :floorlaugh: :loser:

After reading only parts of this doc dump it is clear (though it has been along) that the State of Florida and LE, FBI, et al........have done a remarkable and thorough job.

I maintain my suspicions that despite all the mountains of discovery...that there is something, some tidbit, some info that KC told JB AND that he is dying to know if the State knows it too. I know his whining about discovery being dumped on his lap is part of his "skit / sound bite and appeal protocol" (in that order) but I think he needs to know what to "handle" (interpret that loosely) ASAP.

I can also see why AL and MORT hightailed it out of Otown. Don't get me started on ethics violations. Jerry Lyons and Gil should be next.

It's called ETHICS folks.....look it up on LexisNexis for $50.00......OR ask someone that has some for FREE....NO JAC billing required!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of rant.

Oct 29th letter. Odd to me that three "I Know"s end up in the center of the page stacked on top of each other. Subliminal ? Hmmmm.

Oct 29th letter. Odd to me that three "I Know"s end up in the center of the page stacked on top of each other. Subliminal ? Hmmmm.

Nice job. AND to add.....it may have been unintentional. The mind works in mysterious ways.

WOW-It's def a man and def not GA!!
I wonder if this has something to do with "he knows what he's done"?:waitasec:

Someone mentioned that they thought it sounded like Lee ~ I kind of think that it does, but, not so sure???

I wonder about that guy from KidFinders??
He's a real ~ The message mentions something about "flying down there, and the damage will be irreversable".

Wow ~

Wow. You nailed this.

The layers of dysfunction are many.

In case Mr. Mason needs to see it instead of "hear it"......

View attachment 13511

Reading the horror (and we don't know all of it) of what Caylee went thru is still as bone-chilling and heartwrenching as it was in 2008!! How-how-how can that woman muster a smile and giggle in the courtroom?:maddening:

Reading the horror (and we don't know all of it) of what Caylee went thru is still as bone-chilling and heartwrenching as it was in 2008!! How-how-how can that woman muster a smile and giggle in the courtroom?:maddening:

Talk about a passage to sober me up from the excitement of the day. All I know is, after reading that, I'm more convinced than ever that Casey needs nothing but the DP. And I hope that they have big, full color pictures to go along with it to make her look at in the courtroom during trial. OMG, tearing that collection bag open and seeing Caylee's skull the way it was...that had to be right out of a horror movie for Dr. Schultz...

You deserved so much better, Caylee...at least you are rest where you are now. And Justice is just around the corner for you!

Where can I find the info that Casey's throwaway phone was in Mallory's name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay