2011.01.28 Doc Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, so apparently she fashions herself a pen pal of Mark Nejame. I mean the way she wrote her emails, it was like she thought they were email buddies or something. I feel sorry for what he has had to put up with!

Proof that LB is just another "insert myself in case here".

She started off as a GA and CA supporter / stalker and morphed into a defense strategy. What a ride. I wonder if she and Joy carpool??

And whoa, in part two - TES is CON ARTISTS and trash because you didn't get a bloody t-shirt or flyers? They just took your money? Oh, right, they are because CINDY says so! Ooooh, Laura, them's fightin' words there!

I do find it hilarious and ironic that she wrote that to the man that now represents TES.

LB is a paralegal but doesn't understand the difference between they're, their, and there. *sigh* Sorry, that's just one of my bugaboos.

And! Could! She! Use! More! Exclamation! Points! ?? :)

Lee and Mallory must be enaged. CA says Grandma and Grandpa came for the "kid's" engagement party. There are no cousins near Orlando. And she said the other set could not make it. So it's someone that both sets of gparents would come for.

Lee and Mallory must be enaged. CA says Grandma and Grandpa came for the "kid's" engagement party. There are no cousins near Orlando. And she said the other set could not make it. So it's someone that both sets of gparents would come for.

Yep, she mentions in the Sept letter that it happened 8/26, there's pictures she sent, and they have no plans until next fall. She doesn't mention names, but it's obvious she's talking about Lee and Mallory. I wonder if Casey is so jealous of Mallory's ring - I bet that's one of the pictures Cindy sent to her.

In one of the other letters she was talking about L & M and she said that "the day" was Aug 26th (IIRC) and that the date (of the wedding) wouldn't be until this fall or later.

ETA: I owe Aedrys a coke!

I....don't....know....if....I....can.....do.....this. I have a terrible headache I woke up with and when I read Cindy's latest letter, I thought I was going to puke.

Why oh why do people think they should insert themselves (LB) into these high profile cases? These are narcissistic type people and they all seem to attact each other.....

I'm taking another tylenol....

Okay, now LB states she is a paralegal in her letter to MN. To JJ she stated she was LE. Does she change jobs according to who she is speaking with????

LB is a paralegal but doesn't understand the difference between they're, their, and there. *sigh* Sorry, that's just one of my bugaboos.

And! Could! She! Use! More! Exclamation! Points! ?? :)

She was EXCITED to hear back from MN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

So LB wasn't just a volunteer with Equsearch, she also reported a sighting at Disney and actively emailed both the Anthonys and their atty?

wow.

Okay...I made it thought 2 of the letters, well, 1 and a half and I cannot believe this woman. Is she for freaking real?? What dream world are you living in Cindy?? And why is the first comment out of their mouths how beautiful or pretty she is. That's weird if you ask me. Geeze - I'd rather do my work than read her strange fixation/obsession letters so off I go....

Wow...

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26649594/detail.html

LB attorney questions a friend who searched for Caylee (via telephone)...it apears this woman AP, believes LB might have forged her name to some documents LB printed out...she doesn't want to be involved, she's a friend of LB and is asking what trouble can she be in for forging that TES document..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

ETA...page 25 line 15-16..LB is friends with CA, she believes she made this up to get closer to her...

Why would someone insert themselves, go to these lengths and possibly get arrested for obstruction...wow, I just don't get it...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

OMG we forgot our prayer! What is it? Forgive me for what I am about to read!?

Yep, she mentions in the Sept letter that it happened 8/26, there's pictures she sent, and they have no plans until next fall. She doesn't mention names, but it's obvious she's talking about Lee and Mallory. I wonder if Casey is so jealous of Mallory's ring - I bet that's one of the pictures Cindy sent to her.

Oh yeah, I didn't catch that...I also didn't see the PS that Gma P knew why you are growing your hair. We were speculating that it was a statement that she would not cut it until she is free.

WOW, there's a TON of good, unreleased stuff in here!!! Working on making a log of it all, so I can get up stuff that media hasn't put up. :rocker:

Does anyone else recall that a Disney bag was found at the scene?? Funny that LB reported a "Caylee sighting" at Disney in September.

I won't accuse anyone of tampering with a case or manufacturing sightings to correspond with evidence to support a "story".......but I'm stopping JUST SHORT OF IT and calling attention to the colossal coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy