2011.02.07 Shawn Adkins speaks out: 10pm Central KTAB

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At leat BD and SA are consistant about one thing. LE is making all this chit up.

Hey Shawn,
How do you quit your job and turn in your stuff but not talk to anyone...

what about what Billie is saying about your coverall????

And oh yeah Shawn, your employers have already said you are a great worker and were not fired, etc...

And Shawn, why did you tell Billie you got fired and then tell her you got in an altercation with fellow employees?

sorry Shawn, if you were selling the last diet coke on the face of the earth I wouldn't buy it from you buddy!!!!

forgot one more thing Shawn... why did you buy a doctor pepper that morning at the place you allegedly just quit working at? you couldn't talk to a soul but you buy a drink?

and who exactly at your work did you TELL that you were quitting???

i sort of suspect that bd and sa may think that bd's little presser has averted le's gaze... so now sa is gonna try it out...
exactly!!! ITA

he figures nothing has happened and is getting a "safe" or "got away with it" feeling...!

LE has got to be loving this!!!!!

Hold up. :waitasec:

I just watched the 9:12 raw footage that was posted in the media thread.

SA says that when he got to his mother's he "called her AT WORK to let her know he quit his job". NO NO NO NO - he said that he knew it was before 8:00 AM when he got to his mother's because SHE HADN'T LEFT FOR WORK YET! So, which is it?

Also, he wants the focus off of him and back on Hailey where it should be. Huh? The focus is FINDING Hailey - that sentece just caught me.

His mother and when she left for work - did he call her or not at her work? Who was at his mom's house when he got there?

Now we're getting SA's inconsistencies.

Hey Shawn,
How do you quit your job and turn in your stuff but not talk to anyone...

what about what Billie is saying about your coverall????

And oh yeah Shawn, your employers have already said you are a great worker and were not fired, etc...

And Shawn, why did you tell Billie you got fired and then tell her you got in an altercation with fellow employees?

sorry Shawn, if you were selling the last diet coke on the face of the earth I wouldn't buy it from you buddy!!!!

forgot one more thing Shawn... why did you buy a doctor pepper that morning at the place you allegedly just quit working at? you couldn't talk to a soul but you buy a drink?

and who exactly at your work did you TELL that you were quitting???

Tell it, nurse!

I still don't get why you'd drive all that way to work to supposedly quit, then leave without telling a soul. :waitasec:

If SA didn't want to face anyone, why didn't he just text his supervisor to let him know? Honestly, all this subterfuge just to keep from telling Billie you wanted to quit your job??

Even if you bought Shawn's explanation about the job, it makes you wonder just how far he'd go to cover up something a lot more incriminating, eh?

SA says that when he got to his mother's he "called her AT WORK to let her know he quit his job". NO NO NO NO - he said that he knew it was before 8:00 AM when he got to his mother's because SHE HADN'T LEFT FOR WORK YET! So, which is it?

Also, he wants the focus off of him and back on Hailey where it should be. Huh? The focus is FINDING Hailey - that sentece just caught me.

His mother and when she left for work - did he call her or not at her work? Who was at his mom's house when he got there?

Ruh roh. Good catch, WOO!

How long until SA comes up with his own version of the timeline? I think I'll send him one of those giant novelty erasers just in case.

Been expecting the declaration of love for Billie to come straight from Shawn's mouth, and there it was at the end of this 10 minute segment. "I love my girlfriend." I'm assuming that's Billie. First time we've heard it from Shawn himself. Billie's been telling us how Shawn keeps telling her he loves her and Billie's been gushing about how she loves Shawn since last week. Til now, Shawn's only said how he loves Hailey with all his heart. Billie and Shawn are on the unjustly persecuted lovers tour, imo - just in time for Valentine's Day. Bet this V-Day will be even better than the last one. I expect more declarations of love when we see the rest of the interview tonight. I can't see how either one of them is putting the focus on Hailey...

Ruh roh. Good catch, WOO!

How long until SA comes up with his own version of the timeline? I think I'll send him one of those giant novelty erasers just in case.
Thank you. But I'm just so sick of it ALL.

Remember:

THE TRUTH DOESN'T CHANGE!

I just tried to update the timeline with Shawn's info. Now I'm just sitting here driving spikes in my head and drooling.

Poor BeanE is going to the first death by timeline...

I am so staying away from timelines for now. Things are just way too confusing. You are far braver than me, BeanE!

I just watched the 9:12 raw footage that was posted in the media thread.

BBM

Yep, that was a bad slip up! This is why he should listen to his lawyer and not his girlfriend (actually, I'm glad he's talking..). He completely left out the trip to the ATM, the purchase, and the stop by Billie's mom's - says he picked up Billie and they went home. Just like he forgot about his little trip to Colorado City.

He admits (cuz he got caught) that he lied to Billie about quitting to keep the 6 months of peace they've had in their relationship. Then, he went to his mom's to investigate unemployment benefits so he could cover up the lie until he got another job. If it's true that Billie told him not to quit, just shows that he's gonna do what he wants and he's not afraid to lie and cover things up if they interfere with having things the way he wants them. That scares for me Hailey. The fact that Billie plays right along with it scares me even more...

I have yet to identify the mastermind in the Cumming case and they haven't found her or filed a single related charge.

Adam Baker is still walking around.

I am starting to think the ones that think they are smart and overthink it get caught. The ones that are less clever, shall we say, seem to be harder to catch.

I think sometimes it all comes down to luck. I only hope and pray that for some of these people the luck runs out and SOON!

exactly!!! ITA

he figures nothing has happened and is getting a "safe" or "got away with it" feeling...!

LE has got to be loving this!!!!!

AS IF they could really believe that le would be afraid of bd and her accusations of negligence... oh well, they will figure it out. ETA: i guess they didnt bother to read everything that bd printed at work all about the INVESTIGATION portion of finding/proving WHO was the perp...

and great catch in regard to sa CALLING his mother at work that morning! but, wasnt it actually bd's story about how he knew what time it was? how do we know which one of them came up with the first version. dont these two watch or listen to their own accounts ??? wth?

Been expecting the declaration of love for Billie to come straight from Shawn's mouth, and there it was at the end of this 10 minute segment. "I love my girlfriend." I'm assuming that's Billie. First time we've heard it from Shawn himself. Billie's been telling us how Shawn keeps telling her he loves her and Billie's been gushing about how she loves Shawn since last week. Til now, Shawn's only said how he loves Hailey with all his heart. Billie and Shawn are on the unjustly persecuted lovers tour, imo - just in time for Valentine's Day. Bet this V-Day will be even better than the last one. I expect more declarations of love when we see the rest of the interview tonight. I can't see how either one of them is putting the focus on Hailey...

Shawn holding a presser before going to talk to investigators to 'clear some more things up'..Anybody else think it sounds as though he is checking off *his things to do before I can publicly move back in w/Billie list*?..:puke:..

I don't think he said he called her on her way to work. He said he called her on his way there. So there should be a call on his phone to his mother's house during his drive.

I want to know who all was at his mother's house that day. Which uncle was there and why? Why would his uncle come to the house when his mother was supposed to be working? Where was her husband? His younger brother would have been home from school also.

MOO

I don't think he said he called her on her way to work. He said he called her on his way there. So there should be a call on his phone to his mother's house during his drive.

I want to know who all was at his mother's house that day. Which uncle was there and why? Why would his uncle come to the house when his mother was supposed to be working? Where was her husband? His younger brother would have been home from school also.

MOO

I just listened to it again a few minutes ago..but since it has been a few minutes, don't quote me, lol! He said that he called his mom while driving to her house to let her know that he had quit his job and that when he got there..she was already gone..:doh:..

Doesn't even make sense to a logical mind imo..As the mom to an almost 26 y/o son who is married w/3 children and has lived on his own since he was 20 and has worked since he was 16..Ain't NO WAY the boy would call me to tell me that he had quit a perfectly good job without having another first. There is no doubt in my mind that he would NOT want me to know that..even if he is 26 y/o and on his own, No Way!..he just wouldn't want to hear it from me. Now IF he were fired..and distressed over that fact..he very likely would call me because he would be worried about how to tell his wife or something like that. But that's not the case here so I can't help but call BS on that whole little 'story' of his..

I just listened to it again a few minutes ago..but since it has been a few minutes, don't quote me, lol! He said that he called his mom while driving to her house to let her know that he had quit his job and that when arrived..she was already gone..:doh:..

Doesn't even make sense to a logical mind imo..As the mom to an almost 26 y/o son who is married w/3 children and has lived on his own since he was 20 and has worked since he was 16..Ain't NO WAY the boy would call me to tell me that he had quit a perfectly good job without having another first. There is no doubt in my mind that he would NOT want me to know that..even if he is 26 y/o and on his own, No Way!..he just wouldn't want to hear it from me. Now IF he were fired..and distressed over that fact..he very likely would call me because he would be worried about how to tell his wife or something like that. But that's not the case here so I can't help but call BS on that whole little 'story' of his..

Aha....so it is true that his mom was working that day. Saw that on HFHD facebook a few weeks ago.

I do think his uncle came forward and said he saw SA that day. Other than that, no one else saw him.

Aha....so it is true that his mom was working that day. Saw that on HFHD facebook a few weeks ago.

I do think his uncle came forward and said he saw SA that day. Other than that, no one else saw him.

I just can't get over the fact that EVERYBODY else is wrong in this this case..or didn't say such and such..took something out of context..been misquoted, etc. As Shawn said "This could happen to anybody"..yeah, we believe you Shawn..wink-wink..with LE and EVERYONE else lying on you and all..It must be a conspiracy, right Shawn? I too am so sick of it! Not only do I believe (for the sake of TOS) that at least HE is responsible for whatever has happened to Hailey..but it seems to me he and BD both are now making a mockery of her memory as well and I can't take it..< That's JMO, but I have had to try and stay away from here because these 2 have made me so furious! :furious:..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peleona