2011.02.07 Shawn Adkins speaks out: 10pm Central KTAB

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe them both saying they love each other in their interviews was some kind of a code, like, hey, it went great...:(

I wish I had more faith in the local LE...and that they know what they are (or aren't) doing, though.

Maybe them both saying they love each other in their interviews was some kind of a code, like, hey, it went great...:(

I wish I had more faith in the local LE...and that they know what they are (or aren't) doing, though.

bbm... ITA... I wish I had more faith... I guess the most uplifting thing I keep going back to is that LE stated ((not Kamp)) that they were preparing a case for the grand jury..

I personally have no faith in the Kamp statements. That is just my opinion.

----
might I add I bet that the investigators are having a great old time with all these interviews!

I do have faith in them..for a little while I was wavering..but once I realized what they have been up against with the changing stories I figured this one was going to take a while, absent anyone confessing or flipping anyway. I even believe now from something BD said in her interview that LE may very well have gotten the impression that Hailey could have run away (and I wonder if that was on purpose)..MOO

I also want to know what the h@ll has been so AWESOME about the last 6 flippin' months?..They have been together for years and all we hear is how awesome the last 6 months have been from them both..:banghead:..Shawn says he didn't want to tell Billie that he had quit his job since the last 6 months had been so great and he didn't want to mess that up..<not his exact words..I can't bear to listen to it again..

Is it different if you lie to the FBI than it is if you lie to the local pd?

bbm... ITA... I wish I had more faith... I guess the most uplifting thing I keep going back to is that LE stated ((not Kamp)) that they were preparing a case for the grand jury..

I personally have no faith in the Kamp statements. That is just my opinion.

----
might I add I bet that the investigators are having a great old time with all these interviews!
hang in there nursie - SA does say in this video that "today he's talking". I found that quite interesting. He's meeting with the FBI and he's talking. hhhhmmmmm..........

I just listened to it again a few minutes ago..but since it has been a few minutes, don't quote me, lol! He said that he called his mom while driving to her house to let her know that he had quit his job and that when he got there..she was already gone..:doh:..

Doesn't even make sense to a logical mind imo..As the mom to an almost 26 y/o son who is married w/3 children and has lived on his own since he was 20 and has worked since he was 16..Ain't NO WAY the boy would call me to tell me that he had quit a perfectly good job without having another first. There is no doubt in my mind that he would NOT want me to know that..even if he is 26 y/o and on his own, No Way!..he just wouldn't want to hear it from me. Now IF he were fired..and distressed over that fact..he very likely would call me because he would be worried about how to tell his wife or something like that. But that's not the case here so I can't help but call BS on that whole little 'story' of his..

This is the same mom who is paying for his cell phone bill and he is going to call her and say he just quit his job, for no apparent reason. ?

We dont know whose paying the cell phone bill, only whose names its in.

This is the same mom who is paying for his cell phone bill and he is going to call her and say he just quit his job, for no apparent reason. ?

OMG, is she paying his bill? I have done just that for my grown children before.. Just added lines to mine and when I was working, I did pay the whole bill myself to try and help out when I could. ALL the more reason I don't believe his story..he has already said he didn't want Billie to know because she would be mad..and now he want's 'us' (and LE) to believe that Mom wouldn't be and SHE is footing that bill? In this economy in particular, unless his mom is the exception rather than the rule (like everything else in this case) I don't believe for a minute that he would jump right on the phone to tell her as soon as he left work..I don't believe that he would want her to know, I just don't!....:banghead:..

SA says he didn't delete any calls in his interview. Billie says he admitted they were there, police gave him his phone back, and then they were gone. Poof. "Vanished into thin air"... I think maybe they were questioning him, they looked at the calls, left the interrogation room and watched him delete those calls. So, they got to take the phones (which is good, didn't need to wait for the call logs, just check the deleted call register on the phone).

GRACE: When we were told that -- when police wanted to look at his cell phone, he started deleting numbers, did he explain that to you?

DUNN: What he told me was, they wanted to see where he had called me at work. He showed it to them on his phone. They said, OK, gave it back to him, and they said show me again. And he says it wasn`t there.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

hardly believe LE lied in the affidavit saying that he deleted info on his phone right in front of them!!!!

again... LE... most likely having a great time with this interview... hope it aids in the grand jury case they are reportedly building

He's speaking out now because he's had the past month to get all his cues and information/timeline from BD from her media interviews. He's repeating stuff she said like a parrot.

MOO

Aha....so it is true that his mom was working that day. Saw that on HFHD facebook a few weeks ago.

I do think his uncle came forward and said he saw SA that day. Other than that, no one else saw him.

Well if that's the uncle who's son is in the videos, then I'd really like to know who all was at the house that day and why.

MOO

OMG, is she paying his bill? I have done just that for my grown children before.. Just added lines to mine and when I was working, I did pay the whole bill myself to try and help out when I could. ALL the more reason I don't believe his story..he has already said he didn't want Billie to know because she would be mad..and now he want's 'us' (and LE) to believe that Mom wouldn't be and SHE is footing that bill? In this economy in particular, unless his mom is the exception rather than the rule (like everything else in this case) I don't believe for a minute that he would jump right on the phone to tell her as soon as he left work..I don't believe that he would want her to know, I just don't!....:banghead:..

Well, the phone is in her name. I guess it doesn't mean she was paying the bill,maybe he reimbursed her every month. But considering he had no working car, no computer of his own, and he moved in with his gf after living at grandmas -----I am going to make an educated guess that mom was paying the bill.

hardly believe LE lied in the affidavit saying that he deleted info on his phone right in front of them!!!!

again... LE... most likely having a great time with this interview... hope it aids in the grand jury case they are reportedly building

I don't think LE lied at all. He could do it right in front of them without him even knowing they were watching him the whole time. Maybe they told him they needed a short break and offered to go get him a Dr. Pepper. LE gets a lot of good intel when they watch someone's body language and actions once they leave the room after an interrogation... Maybe he did just blatantly erase them with PD sitting right there in the same room, but I could see him waiting until he thought nobody was watching too.

I hope you're right about the grand jury Nurse!!!

I don't think LE lied at all. He could do it right in front of them without him even knowing they were watching him the whole time. Maybe they told him they needed a short break and offered to go get him a Dr. Pepper. LE gets a lot of good intel when they watch someone's body language and actions once they leave the room after an interrogation... Maybe he did just blatantly erase them with PD sitting right there in the same room, but I could see him waiting until he thought nobody was watching too.

I hope you're right about the grand jury Nurse!!!

bumping this up again:

The Mitchell County district attorney is working to build a case in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn to hand over to a grand jury, Michell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs said. But right now, there isn't enough evidence to arrest the only named suspect, Shawn Adkins.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=334596

circumstantial cases take TIME... TIME.. TIME... but they are building a case.

glad to see SA and BD talking.. talking and talking some more... more amo..

moo

Well if that's the uncle who's son is in the videos, then I'd really like to know who all was at the house that day and why.

MOO

I'd be really interested in knowing if SA's younger brother--who was likely out-of-school for the Christmas holidays--was at home, and whether LE has interviewed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nirvanita55