2011.02.07 Shawn Adkins speaks out: 10pm Central KTAB

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they aired the second interview yet? It was supposed to be on at noon.

RAW VIDEO - Part 1 Part 2 Tomorrow

"In the attached 10-minute clip, he addresses why police said he wasn't cooperating, inconsistencies in his statements to investigators, and describes the sequence of events on Dec. 27, the day Hailey went missing.

The series of questions and answers in the attached raw interview have been edited from their original chronological order in order to condense them to the topic of the investigation."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339746

Just watched this and I thought the reporter asked good questions. Now I want to hook him up to the polygraph and answer.

From the link posted:

The second part of her interview will air during KTAB News at 10 p.m. on Tuesday. Part II of the raw interview, to be released at noon on Wednesday, covers the topics of Adkins' relationship with Billie and Hailey and Adkins' interest in horror movies and murder stories.

wonder why SA has decided to speak after all this time....

I noticed that he left out the ATM withdrawal and drug buy-- right around the 2 min. mark.

Or so folks can't tell if his eyes dart to the left or right when answering a question..

There is no real research to back up the eyes darting when lying. That is something that is easy to controll and almost everyone knows about it. In general polygraphs and those who are supposed to be experts at identifying when someone is lying are only about 30% accurate at best. The Secret Service has the best track record, but it is still very low.

Tiffany did a great job with that interview. I'm looking forward to part 2.

Ya know I hate to say this but he is almost more believable than BD....I can't believe I typed that. IMO

Ya know I hate to say this but he is almost more believable than BD....I can't believe I typed that. IMO

lol. I thought he remained pretty darn calm and he does answer questions better than she does.

So, he met with the FBI yesterday...interesting.

I hate to think about this, but due to SA's inability or unwillingness to cooperate with council (ie giving a press conference when his attorney told him to keep his mouth shut), I feel that there is a high probability that if he is charged with this crime the question of his competence to stand trial will be raised. If that is the case, an additional 4 months (minimum) will be added to the time that H has to wait for justice.

anyone else transcribing this?
I have time so I'm willing if no one else is

It bothers me that they both keep saying the affadavits were incorrect.........my Lord were they both high and then read them when they sobered up????Makes no sense at all.

Personally I saw him as tense and a bit nervous behind the facade. I want to see those questions answered under a polygraph.

That is the question I have been asking all along.
The first time SA has a lawyer came up a reporter knocked on mom or grandma's door and they said legal advice prevented them from answering questions. I thought it was a brush off then, but I certainly do not recall hearing a name and absolutely haven't seen an attorney make a statement, or try to use the Billie Show to his clients benefit.

This is SA's legal situation IMO:

www.lawyerneeded.com Ask a question catagory:

Dear sir:
If I do something stupid like...abduct my girlfriend's daughter...and maybe kill her...what should I do?
Thank you,
SA

Dear SA:
Find a good hiding place for the body. Say you have a lawyer. Lie. Lie again if caught. Evade if the lies don't work. Hide at grandma's house. Wear cheap sunshades.
Regards,
Legal Eagle

PS: Lose the smirk,

MOO and all that stuff...

Oh his lawyer isn't going to like this if he's still representing SA. Now Shawn can outsmart the media, LE and his attorney?

Sunglasses and now a beard... yes, he's definitely hiding something.

I'm predicting he'll bleach his hair orange next, IYKWIM.

Just finished listening to the full interview and caught when he says he quit his job, drove to his mom's and told her he'd quit, and was then going to call to see if he could get unemployment benefits until he could "get on his feet"...

He's such a forward thinker, that guy. Someone forgot to tell the poor lad that you can look for another job BEFORE you quit your current one. People do it all the time!

Oh, and Shawn, you might wanna check out the Texas Workforce Commission's FAQ on unemployment eligibility instead of playing on the MM forum next time.

If I was fired or quit my job, can I collect benefits?
Once your application for Unemployment Benefits is submitted, TWC will investigate the reason you are no longer working. If TWC determines that you were not fired for misconduct connected with your work or you quit your job for a work-related or medical reason, you may be eligible for Unemployment Benefits.
https://services.twc.state.tx.us/UBS/afbfaq.do#question2
Quitting just because you don't like your co-workers is generally NOT on the list of valid reasons.

I'm almost starting to wonder if he IS guilty or is just incredibly, tragically STOOPID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne