2011.02.07 Shawn Adkins speaks out: 10pm Central KTAB

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm like let him say what he wants, then hook him up to a polygraph and see how truthful it comes out. Now there's a couple questions I'd like to ask, soooo maybe he should take questions for an hour on a radio show.

I have yet to identify the mastermind in the Cumming case and they haven't found her or filed a single related charge.

Adam Baker is still walking around.

I am starting to think the ones that think they are smart and overthink it get caught. The ones that are less clever, shall we say, seem to be harder to catch.

I just think it's very hard to reconstruct the past. There are no time machines and rarely is there video of a crime being committed (like in the Billings case). Combine that with the high burden of proof a prosecutor needs, the rule against double jeopardy, speedy trial necessities and the difficulty of locating a hidden body....I think in many of these cases it's LE who needs to get lucky with a tip or find, more than the perp being lucky to get away with it.

The story about going to G-Ma's house only came out after the ping information was released. Don't tell me he had just forgotten some little details the first time he spoke to police. His story, as per BD changed after the affidavits and after SA and company read stuff on the forums.
So Phhhhhhhffffttt to that.

i thought bd said in her first presser that she wasnt getting/taking any donations and that she wasnt asking for or wanting money?? soooo.... shes got a van and has paid her bills with donation money? huh... this seems to sometimes happen in these cases - were the donations for the search for hd or just however bd wanted to spend the money? i think it is sorta tacky that she hasnt given anything to the volunteers and that she "forgot" the balloon launch. and why in gods name does she feel it necessary to express her love for and about sa?? i think it is a totally inappropriate time and place to be gushing like a heartsick teenager over her boyfriend AND #1 suspect.
there is just something about these two lovebirds that leaves me cold & queasy ... :sick:

That is the question I have been asking all along.
The first time SA has a lawyer came up a reporter knocked on mom or grandma's door and they said legal advice prevented them from answering questions. I thought it was a brush off then, but I certainly do not recall hearing a name and absolutely haven't seen an attorney make a statement, or try to use the Billie Show to his clients benefit.

yeah, i agree with you about sa having an atty. is BS... just a brush off so he can slither away without being confronted with questions...

I just can't get passed the sunglasses...
Can't help but wonder if someone clued him in on those posts about "sanpaku" eyes - therefore the glasses.

We all know people read here. That's JMHO about why he wore the sunglasses.

Just sayin................

So.....I guess Hailey DID dissapear Sunday like some of us thought?

Accoring to SA, Hailey didn't dissapear Monday...

Or am I understanding him wrong?

I just can't get passed the sunglasses...

Not to defend, but I can see the sun seems to be glaring on him.

However, another thing to note is that his two prior videos when Hailey first went missing. He was staring at the reporter and seemed to make note not to blink or look away. Comments about that are all over and could be why he wore the sunglasses too.

I have really been on the fence about this case but this interview really makes me think he did it.

He thinks he is smarter then LE and smarter then his lawyer. The lawyer told him to keep his mouth shut for a reason.

Now all he can do is testify against himself and give the prosecution a heads up on his defense. Which I find very weak. If LE ask you where you went a certain day a reasonable person would assume they wanted to know each place you went that day not just the place you ended up come nightfall. It is lying if you don't.

So he gets on camera and confirms he lied. Nice backup video for a trial. Him comparing collecting horror mask and making videos with big knifes and stuff with star wars collecting will go over good with the jury too.

Can't wait for tomorrows testimony against himself.

I hope every person on that jury is a Star Wars fan. As one myself, I am HIGHLY insulted by what he said. Star Wars = wholesome, family, scifi fun. Collecting case files including one about the murder of a thirteen year old girl = sick, sick, sick and NOTHING like collecting Star Wars memorabilia. How DARE he compare his SICK habit to Star Wars!

Now grant it, I follow cases here and ID Discovery is my favorite channel. But I do not have a collection of murder cases in my home, especially ones in my stepdaughter's age group (she's twelve). That is just going too far.

On a lighter note, I just got the picture of a jury full of Darth Vader's in my head. Now THAT would awesome. LOL.

I hope every person on that jury is a Star Wars fan. As one myself, I am HIGHLY insulted by what he said. Star Wars = wholesome, family, scifi fun. Collecting case files including one about the murder of a thirteen year old girl = sick, sick, sick and NOTHING like collecting Star Wars memorabilia. How DARE he compare his SICK habit to Star Wars!

Now grant it, I follow cases here and ID Discovery is my favorite channel. But I do not have a collection of murder cases in my home, especially ones in my stepdaughter's age group (she's twelve). That is just going too far.

On a lighter note, I just got the picture of a jury full of Darth Vader's in my head. Now THAT would awesome. LOL.
No, not all Darth Vaders - I would like to see them interspersed with some Jar Jar Binks. Now THAT would be good.

Can't help but wonder if someone clued him in on those posts about "sanpaku" eyes - therefore the glasses.

We all know people read here. That's JMHO about why he wore the sunglasses.

Just sayin................

Or so folks can't tell if his eyes dart to the left or right when answering a question..

Talk to the press and you can come home, honey-- there's no one here. mo

SA reminds me allot of Drew eterson and I don't know why.........it just is my gut feeling.
or is it the sunglasses?
I never trust peole who do interviews in sunglasses!

SA reminds me allot of Drew eterson and I don't know why.........it just is my gut feeling.
or is it the sunglasses?
I never trust peole who do interviews in sunglasses!

Cocky and smug. mo

i thought bd said in her first presser that she wasnt getting/taking any donations and that she wasnt asking for or wanting money?? soooo.... shes got a van and has paid her bills with donation money? huh... this seems to sometimes happen in these cases - were the donations for the search for hd or just however bd wanted to spend the money? i think it is sorta tacky that she hasnt given anything to the volunteers and that she "forgot" the balloon launch. and why in gods name does she feel it necessary to express her love for and about sa?? i think it is a totally inappropriate time and place to be gushing like a heartsick teenager over her boyfriend AND #1 suspect.
there is just something about these two lovebirds that leaves me cold & queasy ... :sick:

BBM

She got a grant from the STF to pay the bills. So the donation money is a bonus.

MOO

RAW VIDEO - Part 1 Part 2 Tomorrow

"In the attached 10-minute clip, he addresses why police said he wasn't cooperating, inconsistencies in his statements to investigators, and describes the sequence of events on Dec. 27, the day Hailey went missing.

The series of questions and answers in the attached raw interview have been edited from their original chronological order in order to condense them to the topic of the investigation."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339746

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member