2011.02.24 Deviant images & *advertiser censored* found on a computer and memory stick

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has been discussed already or not, but the CD-R that was reported with the memory stick also contained child *advertiser censored* and bestiality.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=346446

The CD-R was found during a search of BD's bedroom. It was on an entertainment center shelf behind several DVD's. You can click on the actual search warrant to get a full description of the locations of the memory stick and the CD-R.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=331216

It's interesting that no one in Shawn's family has been arrested for anything since Hailey's disappearance. Are they all clean? Are they cooperating fully? Does LE suspect that the people connected more to Billie's life have more potential knowledge than those more closely associated with Shawn? I'm curious about who we haven't heard about in this case. To me, for now at least, looks like there's more pressure around Billie's circle than Shawn's....

They prolly didn't have probable cause to do a search on any of those properties....now with all findings on the puter, they can. imo.

I've wondered about a meth lab on those properties too, just from watching videos with SA and his cousin. Pipes, paraphernalia, prescription bottles all over the table. Showing off their pipe/bong collection. Also, video of them riding ATV at night on someone's property... Just sayin....

Hi

I was just wondering why when this memory stick was found in her drawer, and they were both living together, why they both were not arrested straight away and questioned about the child *advertiser censored*? This would have been the best thing to do surely, because now they will have had time to come up with some crappy excuse for the whole thing.

Why does this have to go to grand Jury to determine who gets arrested for this?

Have I understood this right?

(Sorry, I'm from the UK and not too sure how it works with the Grand Jury )

The way BD reacted to finding out about the *advertiser censored* just makes me so angry. She wasn't emotional, just vey numb and doe-eyed looking. Her reaction led me to think she knew what was on that memory stick, as well as the computer. Like Mark Klaas said, she's not as naive as one thinks!

If the police show up at my house and arrest my husband for downloading child *advertiser censored*, you BETTER believe they will have to handcuff me as well - take me to jail for going crazy and beating the "S@#$" out of him. He would be begging the police to get me off him. Yet, BD is still defending SA like he's some saint, all the while Hailey is still missing. Ugh! Hope the GJ does the right thing.

I'm not so sure it was Shawn's child *advertiser censored* and not hers. I think she not only knew what was on that stick, she enjoyed it too.

Because the memory stick was found in Billie and Shawns bedroom. AND, because Billie is in a relationship with this guy, and still defends and supports and believes him.

And I don't get why Billie is being thrown under the bus for this when the computer was taken from Shawn's Mom's house. Also since the *advertiser censored* was found at his mothers house then one would assume that memory stick belonged to Shawn so once again I don't get why everyone is throwing her under the bus.

The computer was taken from the home of Shawn Adkins’ mother
in the 2800 block of Apache Street in Big Spring. Adkins, the former boyfriend of Hailey’s mother Billie Jean Dunn, is the only named suspect in the case.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...und-computer-mother-suspect-case/?partner=RSS

No one has to throw BD under the bus, she does a good job doing that herself.

IMO These two people had no problem watching someone else's child being sexually abused, why should I think for a second that they would draw the line at the sexual abuse of Hailey....and her disappearance?

The only explanation for Billies behavior, she's in this up to her eye balls and was a participant in whatever happened to that child. imo

And I don't get why Billie is being thrown under the bus for this when the computer was taken from Shawn's Mom's house. Also since the *advertiser censored* was found at his mothers house then one would assume that memory stick belonged to Shawn so once again I don't get why everyone is throwing her under the bus.

The computer was taken from the home of Shawn Adkins’ mother in the 2800 block of Apache Street in Big Spring. Adkins, the former boyfriend of Hailey’s mother Billie Jean Dunn, is the only named suspect in the case.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...und-computer-mother-suspect-case/?partner=RSS

Because she knew he brought it into HER house. She knew what was on it, why else would it have been HIDDEN in the back of her drawer?

Hi

I was just wondering why when this memory stick was found in her drawer, and they were both living together, why they both were not arrested straight away and questioned about the child *advertiser censored*? This would have been the best thing to do surely, because now they will have had time to come up with some crappy excuse for the whole thing.

Why does this have to go to grand Jury to determine who gets arrested for this?

Have I understood this right?

(Sorry, I'm from the UK and not too sure how it works with the Grand Jury )

IMO LE is letting them stew for now. They could have made an arrest. But I would bet my last dollar Billie's phone is tapped and her house is bugged.

IMO These two people had no problem watching someone else's child being sexually abused, why should I think for a second that they would draw the line at the sexual abuse of Hailey....and her disappearance?

The only explanation for Billies behavior, she's in this up to her eye balls and was a participant in whatever happened to that child. imo

Because she knew he brought it into HER house. She knew what was on it, why else would it have been HIDDEN in the back of her drawer?

IMO LE is letting them stew for now. They could have made an arrest. But I would bet my last dollar Billie's phone is tapped and her house is bugged.

Exactly.

Looks like all us East Coast girls think alike. :)

So when Shawn went home that morning to 'look up Unemployment regulations' ..cough...
do you suppose he was just adding to his collection. I wonder if LE has records of exactly what he was doing on the computer that morning?

UHF! Im so far behind on this thread but that's my first thought

I agree; they are under close surveillance, imo. Plus, LE needs to make darn sure they can tie the images to Billie and Shawn personally - no legal wiggle room. The stronger the *advertiser censored* charges, the more likely one or both will be less deceptive regarding Hailey's disappearance. Let's make a deal... MOO.

One of our posters Miss Izzy did alot of research on the correlation between bestiality and child *advertiser censored*. A sort of mini profile if you will.

Sorry I am checking and can't find it. I'll put a PM into her. It was alot of information that she took time to garner.

Although I haven't kept up with Hailey's case since the very beginning of when she went missing this is truly sad. Oh and my thought was "You have a missing child yet you have *advertiser censored* depicting children and animals? You didn't get rid of that?" WTH? Does it make you innocent? Absolutely guilty?

One of our posters Miss Izzy did alot of research on the correlation between bestiality and child *advertiser censored*. A sort of mini profile if you will.

Sorry I am checking and can't find it. I'll put a PM into her. It was alot of information that she took time to garner.

Although I haven't kept up with Hailey's case since the very beginning of when she went missing this is truly sad. Oh and my thought was "You have a missing child yet you have *advertiser censored* depicting children and animals? You didn't get rid of that?" WTH? Does it make you innocent? Absolutely guilty?

BBM.

Good questions. I really believe a lot of things were disposed of before Hailey was reported missing. Those responsible didn't expect to fall under immediate suspicion after they reported Hailey missing and simply overlooked some things that had been hidden or out of plain view in the house. With regards to Shawn's mom's computer, bet he wasn't home when his stepfather voluntarily turned it over. Momma went down to pick it up from LE a couple of days later; but no dice. Evidence.. If Shawn suspected it would be checked, maybe he was deleting files when he was at her house on Monday, 12.27?. If so, the FBI's computer forensics experts probably had little trouble creating the footprint though. So very many images, makes me wonder if this hobby was also a side business? Just speculation...

BBM.

Good questions. I really believe a lot of things were disposed of before Hailey was reported missing. Those responsible didn't expect to fall under immediate suspicion after they reported Hailey missing and simply overlooked some things that had been hidden or out of plain view in the house. With regards to Shawn's mom's computer, bet he wasn't home when his stepfather voluntarily turned it over. Momma went down to pick it up from LE a couple of days later; but no dice. Evidence.. If Shawn suspected it would be checked, maybe he was deleting files when he was at her house on Monday, 12.27?. If so, the FBI's computer forensics experts probably had little trouble creating the footprint though. So very many images, makes me wonder if this hobby was also a side business? Just speculation...

BINGO. A light just went on in my head too.

Let's say Shawn decided that Monday was going to be the day.[ He was afraid Hailey was going to report him for touching her or whatever set him off, not sure yet. ]
But he leaves work, and goes to mom's computer to delete away because he is not sure when he will be able to get back to do it.

Then goes to Chestnut street and nabs Hailey. IF SO, those sightings of Hailey may take Shawn down. Because WHY would he delete all of those files before Hailey was missing? If the FBI can show that those files were all deleted whiuloe he was there online, then his goose is cooked imo.

I think, as another poster suggested, Billie and SA figured the focus would be on Clint's house, and then, maybe, Hailey's room, but not the entire house, including drawers. They may have cleared out some stuff, and just forgot that little bitty memory stick, and besides, they had comedies on memory sticks too, I'll bet, and no one is talking about those.

BINGO. A light just went on in my head too.

Let's say Shawn decided that Monday was going to be the day.[ He was afraid Hailey was going to report him for touching her or whatever set him off, not sure yet. ]
But he leaves work, and goes to mom's computer to delete away because he is not sure when he will be able to get back to do it.

Then goes to Chestnut street and nabs Hailey. IF SO, those sightings of Hailey may take Shawn down. Because WHY would he delete all of those files before Hailey was missing? If the FBI can show that those files were all deleted whiuloe he was there online, then his goose is cooked imo.

The same reason other freaks get caught with it on their computers. They have spent a lot of time gathering those photos and video for their cherished "collection."

I think, as another poster suggested, Billie and SA figured the focus would be on Clint's house, and then, maybe, Hailey's room, but not the entire house, including drawers. They may have cleared out some stuff, and just forgot that little bitty memory stick, and besides, they had comedies on memory sticks too, I'll bet, and no one is talking about those.

That's what I think. I think they thought they had it in the bag, Billie particularly, because I think she's very much used to manipulating and controlling people, and a good bit of the time, getting her way about things.

And the other thing is that I think their focus was on covering up Hailey's disappearance, rather than covering up the child *advertiser censored*. Covering up Hailey's disappearance took precedence, so a few things slipped through the cracks on the child *advertiser censored*.

Didn't Shawn call Hailey promiscuous? It makes me think he may have taken photos of Hailey and they haven't been found yet. If he had child *advertiser censored*, I have to think he had photos of Hailey. JMO

Missizzy here. Man, do I love it that my name comes to mind when bestiality comes up. Yes, I did quite a bit of research as this issue was a huge one in our children's rape case. They were forced to watch animal abuse and torture as a threat to keep their silence. Since that time, I've always watched the criminal cases involving bestiality and animal torture--sometimes one and the same, other times, very different. There's a huge group of zoophiles out there who believe that this is just another sexual orientation. That's one issue. Of probable pertinence in this case (of which I do not know the facts) is that the collection and distribution of bestiality *advertiser censored* and practice often go hand in hand with child *advertiser censored* and abuse. Both are used as commodities in trade.

There have been a number of arrests within the last year where people have been arrested for forcing children to sexually interact with animals--usually dogs and horses. Meth use is often sited as a factor as meth has a tendency to raise the bar higher and higher concerning sexual deviancy. I've been told by our DA and several other attorneys and caseworkers that if a meth house is busted, with children present, you can almost be certain that the children have been abused and you can almost be certain that a number of unique sex toys will be present.

I believe the research that Filly is referring to is on the Douglas Spink thread. It's not for the faint of heart. Spink and his "friends" have spent years promoting their ideology of zoophilia. When he was arrested last year, along with a British tourist who traveled to the states to have sex with dogs and horses at Spink's compound, child *advertiser censored* was found. My guess is that it was a bargaining component.

Here's the link to that thread. Don't anyone say that I didn't warn you. FWIW, I do NOT enjoy this research. I happen to love children and animals and I simply refuse to turn away. Someone must bear witness:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101853&highlight=douglas+spink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice for Brenda Goudge