2011.02.25 - BD's Mom in Custody, on drug charge

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not to be OT but after seeing BD's mom's info I noticed she was born in 1962. Billie is 33 and I know she has brothers whose ages I do not know. It just seems like BD and her Mom had children at extremely young ages imo.

Of course I don't know if meth was a drug of choice with this crowd, but it is certainly known as a cheap (& highly addictive) high. As noted by others, it's a drug that can be 'home made' & organized biker groups have been known to be behind production & distribution, but any old dufus can do it.
Because Sudafed (original formula) and other OTC psuedoephedrine tablets are the base ingredient, many states have moved those drugs to behind the pharmacy counter & limit how much one person can buy at a time. The problem became so serious in Oregon that a prescription is now required to get it (it's helped a lot).

If you don't know what meth does to a person, check out this site: http://www.facesofmeth.us/
When you click thru, roll over the photos to see what a year or so on this drug does to the body. It's truly terrifying.

After knowing a major meth head (cough, ahem) I just don't see Billie's demeanor as one. You talk fast and she does not talk fast. Major paranoia too. I don't see how they could be so low key and calm. A meth head disposing of a body would probably do major neck damage because he'd be looking beside him, around him, etc. Now....if they weren't true meth heads, just maybe a one or 2 time thing....then maybe. Not sure about that one. But...I've not known anyone that did meth with pain pills so maybe that's the difference. And if I did know of anyone and such use....it was a long long time ago and many years ago. Not a good drug at all. Ruins lives.

That is how I feel too. Shawn doesn't look like a meth head to me. He looks too 'healthy' and calm. Very arrogant and smug, not like the paranoid ramblings of meth heads.
To me, Shawn seems like a multi-drug user. Someone who likes to mix and match his highs. I think he uses coke, xanax, ecstacy, and oxycontin, the way many young drug freaks do nowawadays. He likes to be awake for his fantastic freaky fantasy life. Mix in some pot and some brew, and you got a real party.

Yes, I think it is tied to Hailey's disappearance. On the night of Hailey's disappearance, per the affidavit, Billie admitted to making a drug buy with Shawn from a person who lives in Scurry County. Billie subsequently stated several times that the only place they went was to her mother's house, which is in Scurry county.

I believe that Billie and Shawn may have purchased the illegal narcotics from Billie's mother. Her criminal history would support this.

I believe drug use is strongly tied to Hailey's disappearance, in that use of drugs broke down barriers and boundaries, which in turn led to Hailey being harmed.

I agree. This poor girl didn't have a chance. The dad is arrested for drugs, the mom is buying drugs the night she went missing, the grandmother just arrested for drugs. . . .geez, sounds like Haleigh Cummings case all over again.

[Snipped]

Where does one find Meth? Is it prescribed? Is it a pill that druggies boil down and shoot, sniff, smoke? I realize you can buy it off the streets, but where do people get this stuff initially? It seems to be everywhere and I'm just wondering how people obtain it.

My mother took massive doses of Methadone throughout her battle with cancer, but I don't think we're talking about Methadone here. BTW, it was dirt cheap.

You make METH. You can make it out of anything. Lighter fluid, detergent, cold medicine {with ephedrin}, matches, amonia, fertilizer - and the list goes on. It's dirt cheap to buy as well.

{NOTE: I do not make or buy meth, MOM is a drug enforcement officer}

I don't think any of them can afford cocaine. Maybe the poor mans cocaine {Crank} or Meth.

Cocaine is much less expensive than it used to be. A gram is under $100 in NYC. But I think meth would be a more likely choice as its cheap and the high lasts longer

I've heard it is common for low income people and many seniors to sell their prescription oxy for extra money to live. Could this be the case with BD's Mother? Oxy knocks you out, I think.

Prayers for Hailey today and everyday.

I don't think any of them can afford cocaine. Maybe the poor mans cocaine {Crank} or Meth.

I strongly disagree.. Cocaine back in the eighties was a "rich man's drug" they say due to the cost of it back then..I believe that's where this untruth stems from..because in today's world cocaine by no means is a "rich man's drug" anymore{atleast not primarily}..it's across the board..all social classes..all races/ethnicities..etc..and to give an average of what an eight-ball of cocaine{3.5grams}would be anywhere from $100-$160..and you may see it higher in some places and thats only because of the difficulty in "scoring" the cocaine..

So for what Billie withdrew at the ATM that Night 2 withdrawals{$60&$80} totalling $140 you can bet your bottom dollar that would score an eight-ball of cocaine{3.5 grams}..which equals plenty enough for Billie and boy-toy to get really good and high..

lol, my drug of choice is Red Bull. It's is like $4 for the large can, and I think that is ridiculous. So I limit myself to house cleaning days. hehehehehe.

All evidence points to every adult involved in this case having a clear preference for weed and CNS depressants not stimulants. Adderall, Ritalin, etc. are Amphetamines and they are Penalty Group II controlled substances so we know she didn't get busted for those drugs. Meth is group 1. but IMO, as a CNS depressant addict, will not end up being what she was busted for. I'd put money on Oxy's/Roxy's in one form or another.

JMO

When Lisa Cummings was arrested we sleuthed her, is it the same for CO???
and do we have a pix or mug shot of CO?

I've heard it is common for low income people and many seniors to sell their prescription oxy for extra money to live. Could this be the case with BD's Mother? Oxy knocks you out, I think.

Prayers for Hailey today and everyday.

They don't knock you out unless you hardly ever take 'em or take a ton of 'em but they slow you down- chill you out.

That is how I feel too. Shawn doesn't look like a meth head to me. He looks too 'healthy' and calm. Very arrogant and smug, not like the paranoid ramblings of meth heads.
To me, Shawn seems like a multi-drug user. Someone who likes to mix and match his highs. I think he uses coke, xanax, ecstacy, and oxycontin, the way many young drug freaks do nowawadays. He likes to be awake for his fantastic freaky fantasy life. Mix in some pot and some brew, and you got a real party.

He looks healthy and and calm. During the interviews he appeared calm. I'd like to see a picture of him from a year or two ago . I'dlike to see one of Billie as well! Billie kinda has the beginnings of the sunken eye gaunt face. Ya just can't tell if It's stress and no sleep or drugs. SA does look like a meth user to me. I can't put my finger on it, but likeI said Is love to see some older pics.
The area I live in is AWFUL as far as meth use goes. Out of 15 houses, 4 have been foreclosed on due to meth. 11 adults on my street!!! I Have known to use. 2 are dead now, 1 is in jail, 3 homeless (last I heard)
The worst was the couple that is homeless now. They literally GUTTED.their home. Even tore the wires out of the walls. As far as I know no on has ever cooked it on my street, but Have been to a home to drop a friend of ky daughters off. NO DOUBT THEY HAD MADE METH THERE!!!! the smell is CAT PISS!!!
There is a street near me called ("METH ROAD") by local LE. I know in the last several years of about 5 meth explosions. A lot of people in this area live in mobile homes/ _trailers. People are moving in and out of the homesbever few months. Anyway, when one goes BOOM!! AND THE FLAMES ARE 75 ft high.... and all the firefighters just stand there and watch it burn to the ground ----* it was a meth lab.
Heard a rumor people around here that SELL meth, throw a pair of tennis shoes over the phone lines to identify themselves to prospective buyers ??? No IDEA if true, but I do see sneakers hanging over the street soo....

With all the drugs, now *advertiser censored* stuff.......in my town you would be in cell now.
Here they lock you up and ask questions later.......LOL
I guess LE has a stradgy going.

Did anyone interview BD about her mom's arrest?
and CO is Clint's mom's best friend, so that makes me wonder
about the WHOLE family doing drugs.
I know if my best friend ws selling or doing,
I would know!
and you know drug people all hang together.
quilt by association?
Hailey had NO ONE TO TURN TO!
HAILEY and DD had allot of secrets that could never be told!
If they told wht might happen?
DISAPPEAR!!!

He looks healthy and and calm. During the interviews he appeared calm. I'd like to see a picture of him from a year or two ago . I'dlike to see one of Billie as well! Billie kinda has the beginnings of the sunken eye gaunt face. Ya just can't tell if It's stress and no sleep or drugs. SA does look like a meth user to me. I can't put my finger on it, but likeI said Is love to see some older pics.
The area I live in is AWFUL as far as meth use goes. Out of 15 houses, 4 have been foreclosed on due to meth. 11 adults on my street!!! I Have known to use. 2 are dead now, 1 is in jail, 3 homeless (last I heard)
The worst was the couple that is homeless now. They literally GUTTED.their home. Even tore the wires out of the walls. As far as I know no on has ever cooked it on my street, but Have been to a home to drop a friend of ky daughters off. NO DOUBT THEY HAD MADE METH THERE!!!! the smell is CAT PISS!!!
There is a street near me called ("METH ROAD") by local LE. I know in the last several years of about 5 meth explosions. A lot of people in this area live in mobile homes/ _trailers. People are moving in and out of the homesbever few months. Anyway, when one goes BOOM!! AND THE FLAMES ARE 75 ft high.... and all the firefighters just stand there and watch it burn to the ground ----* it was a meth lab.
Heard a rumor people around here that SELL meth, throw a pair of tennis shoes over the phone lines to identify themselves to prospective buyers ??? No IDEA if true, but I do see sneakers hanging over the street soo....

Wow. I have recently seen on the local news of a house that burned and there was a shot in the news video where I noticed a pair of sneakers thrown over a power line or telephone line on the street right in front of the burning house. I noticed it because I once saw this on a street where I grew up and never had seen it again.

As for the drug abuse/use, when I had shoulder replacement surgery a few years ago, I was placed on oxy-contin by the orthopaedist at Duke. I absolutely hated the way it made me feel but the anesthesiologist told me at the time of discharge from the hospital, "if you don't take this medication around the clock as prescribed and the pain catches up with you, you will not be able to stand the pain". So I took it as prescribed and was counting the days, then hours when I was completely weaned off in 2 weeks. I mentioned to the doc that I did not understand how anyone could WANT to take that stuff. He said those people are usually "snorting it". Huh?

Anyway, the recent arrest of CO has upset me with regards to little Hailey's probable lack of a support system. Here she is, excelling in her school work, involved in probably some extracurricular actitivies such as cheerleading, possible other sports, etc. and whose face is she seeing in the crowd, cheering her on? All parents and even grandparents I know are always there in the bleachers, working on bake sales, selling wrapping paper, supporting their children. Did anyone in this family actually attend her activities? or were they too busy with their *advertiser censored*, beastiality, drugs, etc. to even encourage this smart, sweet, beautiful child? All MOO of course.

This family is proving the old cliche of "birds of a feather"....

The History Channell is doing a whole show right now on drugs. All the different ones are being discussed. It is also talking about how the country is Addicted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing wonder
Back