2011.02.25 - BD's Mom in Custody, on drug charge

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Connie O. saw Billie and Shawn on 12/27 at 6:30 p.m.; less than 24 hours after Hailey was last seen by David (12/26 9 p.m.) and less than 24 hours before Hailey was reported missing (12/28 2 p.m.). She needs to be squeezed like a lemon, imo, about every detail surrounding those days and any peripheral information that might be relevant. I really hope she tells LE the complete truth about everything they ask; Hailey's been betrayed enough by some of those close to her, imo...

the drug connection to BD's mother sure connects some of the dots for me... especially concerning the affidavit statements, etc...

I hope BD's mother spills what she knows of that "visit" to LE....

A lot of arrested development in this group. mo

And a lot of arrests developing too, imo.

Billie's bro has been in LE custody since Hailey's disappearnce, Clint's been arrested twice, Billie's mom now in LE custody.... I think there's more incriminating info on Shawn and Billie coming soon. If they don't spill something, I suspect we'll see more arrests of family/friends that LE suspects might hold clues... JMO...

the drug connection to BD's mother sure connects some of the dots for me... especially concerning the affidavit statements, etc...

I hope BD's mother spills what she knows of that "visit" to LE....

Interesting to me the difference in BD and her Mom vs. CD and his Mom.

Clint and CJ have been open and readily admitted their faults and criminal past. Billie and CO seem like they have many secrets and are hiding things.

Good grief! No wonder the meth labs blow up. Do many people die inhaling the fumes while they are cooking it? Some of the ingredients are highly toxic when mixed together. I'm not at all surprised meth addicts go nuts on this stuff. I am surprised they live to buy more. :eek: I had NO idea. :rocker:

In my state, when buying Sudafed, we have to show our picture ID. I know at one time they limited the amount, but don't know if they still do. Thankfully, I don't have to buy it often, only when I travel by air or to high altitudes. It lessons that pressure one feels in the ears in airplanes.

Just smoking the stuff can contaminate where they live. Cooking it will contaminate where they live. It coats every surface and invade your, plumbing, heating and cooling systems. You could usually tell you were walking into former meth house because there would be ghosting on walls and cabinets and a strong smell like cat piss. Landlords and homesellers have gotten smart though and now put in new flooring and a thick coat of brand new paint. Buyers think wow, this place looks great! In a couple of weeks they are very ill with nose bleeds and skin problems and facing up 100 thousand dollar bill to make the house livable again. Many end up walking away and have to leave everything behind because it's now contaminate.

Before buying property, please have it tested for meth. And call your local LE to find out the criminal history of that property. Meth houses are epidemic.

ETA: Many children living in a cooking environment are irreperably harmed with lifetime medical issues. And it does cause deaths especially babies living with the cookers.

Just smoking the stuff can contaminate where they live. Cooking it will contaminate where they live. It coats every surface and invade your heating and cooling systems. You could usually tell you were walking into former meth house because there would be ghosting on walls and cabinets and a strong smell like cat piss. Landlords and homesellers have gotten smart though and now put in new flooring and a thick coat of brand new paint. Buyers think wow, this place looks great! In a couple of weeks they are very ill with nose bleeds and skin problems and facing up 100 thousand dollar bill to make the house livable again. Many end up walking away and have to leave everything behind because it's now contaminate.

Before buying property, please have it tested for meth. And call your local LE to find out the criminal history of that property. Meth houses are epidemic.

Here's a story about a young couple buying a house they didn't know was a meth house:
http://articles.cnn.com/2010-11-29/..._1_meth-lab-home-inspectors-drug-lab?_s=PM:US

Their personal website:
http://ourmethhouse.blogspot.com/

And here's a link to look up your address for "known" meth houses:
http://www.justice.gov/dea/seizures/index.html

Maybe BD was bringing some of the drugs they bought (?) to Mom's house cos she was out of her stash.. It could explain why they made 2 separate withdrawals so close together..IOW! BD called her mom between transactions OR they simply forgot to take out enough $$$ to include mom's share.

Maybe BD was bringing some of the drugs they bought (?) to Mom's house cos she was out of her stash.. It could explain why they made 2 separate withdrawals so close together..IOW! BD called her mom between transactions OR they simply forgot to take out enough $$$ to include mom's share.

How much money did they withdraw again? I forgot.

I think they used two different accounts... MOO

I bet SA was one scary man when he was jacked up on drugs.

Don't forget they like marijuana too...so they were mixing prescription drugs and marijuana more than likely. Hope they weren't drinking alcohol too.

Did they say what the drugs were? I was imagining prescription drugs, pain pills, etc...

I don't believe WE know what they claimed they bought but I think LE said BD was excused from her 1st poly cos she was on "narcotics"..I got the impression it was prescription 'pain pills'..They're very popular now-a-days but also very expensive 'per pill' especially 'Oxycotin & Oxycodone'.

the affidavit stated they w/d the money to buy illegal drugs from a "person" in scurry county

eta: grandma's recent arrest makes me wonder if BD named her in the LE interview but the name was kept out of the affidavit

The affidavit said two withdraws for a total of $140. One for $60 and one for $80. Billie indicated on Nancy Grace that it was from one account. She made the first withdraw,, checked the balance to see what was left in the account, and then withdrew more money.

I can't remember, does Billie have underage siblings?

the affidavit stated they w/d the money to buy illegal drugs from a "person" in scurry county

eta: grandma's recent arrest makes me wonder if BD named her in the LE interview but the name was kept out of the affidavit

Yikes! Would BD rat out her own mom? :crazy:

I can't rule out the 'dealer' was right there with them or very close by when they withdrew the $$$ which would explain how quickly they got to mom's house..That's a common scenario..OTH! Can we really believe a word they say= who knows when they actually got to her house..They can claim whatever time they want & nobody's the wiser.

Yikes! Would BD rat out her own mom? :crazy:

I can't rule out the 'dealer' was right there with them or very close by when they withdrew the $$$ which would explain how quickly they got to mom's house..That's a common scenario..OTH! Can we really believe a word they say= who knows when they actually got to her house..They can claim whatever time they want & nobody's the wiser.
not sure..... but it is interesting that it named a "person in scurry county"

AND

wouldn't you think that LE would be actively trying to identify that "person".. so even if she DIDN'T name her... it sure, in light of the recent arrest, seems that they had ideas on who that person in scurry county could be...

moo...

(((bet they even used her nancy grace and other interviews where she says the affidavit was a lie... she was at her mom's house.... to narrow it down and eventually nab grandma/arrest her))))

moo again...

eta: the more I think about it... she and SA say they w/d money to buy illegal drugs from a person in scurry county

then...

both SA and BD say the affidavits are lies... they w/d money for food, etc and went for a quick to her mom's house (((((scurry county)))))

all LE had to do was connect the dots and keep a tail on grandma... and badabing.... ARREST~

OMG, if she bails her mother out with donated money, I am just beyond done with her. I hope no one else gives her money or anything from here on out. And honestly, she belongs in jail with her mother at this point. I hope mom sings like a canary. Something needs to give in this case!

I wonder how long it will be until SA's mom joins her. BD is already heading in the direction of blaming someone in SA's family for the *advertiser censored* stick.

Above Bolded and Highlighted Red by Me..

sSig_heeheehee.gif
.. I love it!!! As of now the PNY memory stick is better known as the "*advertiser censored* stick"...Love it Aedrys!:yourock:

Do you think it is tied to Hailey's disappearance? Make me an argument I can't refuse :innocent:

Salem

It may shed some light on others that may be involved that she is involved with. Associating with drug users and dealers spell trouble of all sorts for anyone remotely related. :twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back