2011.02.25 Hearing @ 8:45AM ET

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Motion granted. $4500 for mental health expert

Does anyone have an idea what this trial is going to cost? FL is already hurting for money. This girl is so obviously GUILTY IMO. I dont think jurors should be quick to judge but just the fact that when Caylee was missing the 30 days and she doesnt tell anyone much less out partying and they even have the pics to prove she was!

respectully snipped

Thanks NNL

I had actually forgotten about this motion. :doh:

Did the defense file a response ?

This is actually a pretty significant motion as it probably relates to 95% of the defense's trial strategy. :floorlaugh: All those agents of the State conspiring against wittle Casey Marie Anthony.

And Zenaida's still MIA.. ..........:bang:
BBM -> I just checked to be sure, but the defense did not file a response. The only other mentions on the docket are:

January 3rd - the State files an addendum to their Motion, to clarify they requested a hearing: Addendum, kindly provided by MuzikMan :rocker:
February 10th - the State files an Amended Notice of Hearing: [ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6121609&postcount=202]Notice also provided by MM[/ame] :rocker:

I so hope Judge Perry will say something to stop the defense 'flapping their gums' :floorlaugh:

LOL ... did anyone catch Ashton talking to him about carrying a phone ... after Mason said he didn't carry one and saw no need for one, Ashton, said, wait, didn't I see you with one? ... Mason then said, well, I carry one sometimes ...
LIAR ...
IIRC there was a news clip one time where he was on his phone as the media was trying to get a statement from him ... :maddening:

I caught that as well.... he is a Liar. :twocents:

has this been heard by the Judge yet?

Not yet. It is scheduled for the 3/2 or 3/3 hearing this coming week. It is mo that this why it wasn't addressed this past Friday when CJPerry cut into LDB talking about it. IMO the defense is going to have a bad month and then a bad summer.

BBM -> I just checked to be sure, but the defense did not file a response. The only other mentions on the docket are:

January 3rd - the State files an addendum to their Motion, to clarify they requested a hearing: Addendum, kindly provided by MuzikMan :rocker:
February 10th - the State files an Amended Notice of Hearing: Notice also provided by MM :rocker:

I so hope Judge Perry will say something to stop the defense 'flapping their gums' :floorlaugh:

bold mine

Thank you again NNL and as always to MusikMan.

I think LDB is looking for a clear pre-trial ruling, preventing the defense from attacking the credability of certain LE officers and possibly jailhouse staff during the trial.

He has been flapping his gums for almost three years now, but has yet to subtantiate any of his accusations e.g that there has been a "well orchestrated media campaign" .against his client.

In other words, put up or shut up.

Was she (SH) served? asks BP. Rather than answer, JB turns to MM and asks her. LMAO!!!
It doesn't look like Chicago went well for JB. He lost his attitude. Double dosed the judge with incompetence but without attitude.
I'm speechless actually. Loved LDB's body language throughout the explanations of how the FBI and SH are thwarting the defense. :great:Bye-bye ICA

I thought he had alot of nerve showing any attitude at all considering he held everyone up with his lateness.

Did anyone hear him apologize or explain why he was late? Just shows his sense of entitlement.

So, let me get this straight. Fairgrieve is not going to be the cadaver dog guru for obvious reasons.
Furton is going to be, only he was not aware of that.
Question: Is the defense not present during the state depositions?

I believe that the defense is only present for state depositions when the state is deposing someone who is listed on the defenses witness list. (or vice versus) That was one of the things that came up with DC. if JB wanted in on his sworn investigative interview/deposition all JB had to do was add DC to his witness list. he did not do this, and as such he was not invited to the party.

I believe that the defense is only present for state depositions when the state is deposing someone who is listed on the defenses witness list. (or vice versus) That was one of the things that came up with DC. if JB wanted in on his sworn investigative interview/deposition all JB had to do was add DC to his witness list. he did not do this, and as such he was not invited to the party.

Speaking of DC, I wonder why he's been so mute lately? That man always gave me the heebie geebies. :waitasec:

Speaking of DC, I wonder why he's been so mute lately? That man always gave me the heebie geebies. :waitasec:

He hasn't been quiet per se. It's simply that since JB didn't put him on the defense witness list, the state was able to use an investigative subpoena on him to compel his testimony under oath. Until they request a formal transcript of that interview it doesn't go into the public record to be released under the Sunshine Law document dumps we have been receiving. he may have been singing like a birdy to the state and we will not know until the formal records are submitted. and they have no rush to do that. I assume that JB has not deposed him is the same reason that he did not put him on the witness list in the first place. JB does not want what DC has to say to be made public, and is putting that off for as long as he can. To many personally embarassing things will come out of that along with things that hurt his client.

bold mine

Thank you again NNL and as always to MusikMan.

I think LDB is looking for a clear pre-trial ruling, preventing the defense from attacking the credability of certain LE officers and possibly jailhouse staff during the trial.

He has been flapping his gums for almost three years now, but has yet to subtantiate any of his accusations e.g that there has been a "well orchestrated media campaign" .against his client.

In other words, put up or shut up.

While they are blabbing on about an orchestrated media campaign they should be asked about the 'leak' to Local channel 6 re the Dr G deposition?

The defense is invited to all "depositions" but not to "investigative interviews," which, as you've said, morph into "depositions" if the witness is listed. :)

I promised to let you all know when I had the hearing and coverage up - so there are 6 parts. (Commentary included!)
They are all available here: http://www.youtube.com/user/WSANEWSJUNKIE

If anyone has any trouble hearing or viewing now, let me know. Maybe next time, I will be a ton faster now that I have learned about the process! On to JUSTICE!!!!!

Great job, thank you:rocker:

I am trying part 2 now -- recording it louder --- but I am on a learning curve here - so, lets hope I learn! LOL

Will let you know when I have part two done. If anyone knows what will help the volume - let me know!!!!!!!! I had it fairly loud last time, so ??????????

I have not given up yet! If I figure it out, I will re-do part 1~

It must be in my conversion to a file format youtube approves......... will try converting to another file extension type.......IE - I am still trying.

You rock now already. Learn how to Youtube and you'll be smokin :rocker:
Tks for learning and sharing A_News_Junkie!!!

I don't know if Dr. Furton has been discussed, but if not, here's a link to his website...

http://www2.fiu.edu/~ifri/detector_dogs.htm

Looks as though JB wanted to postpone the whole March 2-3 hearings until the end of the month. Apparently, his expert, Furton will not be available on March 2-3. Thanks for all the updates!! So looking forward to this video/audio.
Furton will write a report, JB says. WILL? Isn't it a smidge past the deadline there, JB?

Yep they're present but Furton was deposed on a Saturday, so Im guessing Mason doesn't do Saturdays. :hand:
We'll put the misunderstanding down to Baez' current state of confusion,
selective memory or......... he only bagged Furton at the Conference. :floorlaugh:

What I want to know.......Is Doctor Logan answering is phone yet and where is Dorothy Clay Sims? :waitasec:

I think the big thing that HHJP was saying there is for JB to not plan on having any experts (ie Dr Furton) testifying on anything that has not already been submitted, deposed or reported. In other words don't plan on the trunk smell expert to be talking about dogs, even if he is "writing a report as we speak".

JB may have also hosed what little chance of an Aha! he might have had with the video conferenced testimony (not to mention really really reduced his experts credibility before the jury). I mean now not only will HHJP be able to cut off or strike testimony that veers into areas not already discussed. He will have a mute button. Which will greatly reduce the chances of the jury actually hearing it. (hmmm can we put the witness on a 5 second delay?)

Plus the jury will not respond well to TV experts. Especially if they already percieve them as "TV experts" and then they only testify via TV.

Bumping ~ thought I might find KF's depo linked in this thread but it's not.
The whole day (almost) was a waste, what a waste imo.
My prayers go out to the future jurors - they'll need them. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back