2011.03.03 Lee Anthony's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM:
I am remembering this as you do, jennyb. To go one step further, I would bet my eyeteeth that Lee had cooked up some false emails way back when. I think he stepped into what really could have been Obstruction and that was pointed out to him. That is when his 'investigation' stopped, IMO.

I also think Lee did his best to erase Caey's laptop with the 'blue screen of death' when he got it from Tony Lazarro. He did not realize that might not work.

I do not like Lee or any of the Anthony's. I have watched all of this unfold from the beginning and felt they have all lied, and lied, and lied. It will take more than Lee's 'maybe' moment to convince me that he will be 100% forthcoming at trial.

I know that Lee loved Caylee, but I also believe that he is in CYA mode as well.

MOO

I agree. It remains to be seen if Cindy will influence him...I bet he's not on her good side right about now. This may have been a "fluke".Even if Lee has finally decided to do the right thing, I think he was in on trying to obstruct from the beginning and has to be held accountable for that if at all possible.

Watch this video at about 1:40 and on. Watch ICA's face. She honestly looks like the devil when Lee is speaking about this letter ICA was going to write him. I keep replaying it and I'm so freaked out. Watch her eyebrows go up, her ears move and look in her eyes. If this is what Caylee saw before her demise....

http://www.wftv.com/video/27070401/index.html

Wow, just wow!!! Another observation - the irony certainly is rich to see how much it infuriates Casey when someone "maybe" lies to her...... There really are no words...

If LEE gets away from GA / CA he may end up being the only sane one with a normal life.

Wow, just wow!!! Another observation - the irony certainly is rich to see how much it infuriates Casey when someone "maybe" lies to her...... There really are no words...

I guess maybe she's still in the fantasy world that she was trying to help find Caylee? I wonder how him giving her info to LE would have harmed her if she was just trying to find Caylee...or was she mad that he was thwarting her attempt to "protect the family".

If LEE gets away from GA / CA he may end up being the only sane one with a normal life.

BBM
I don't agree... Lee and more than likely Mallory, have been spoon-fed so much of GA and CA's BS that they will never be able to be NORMAL ..

I've always wondered, WHO will give a victims impact statement???

Now I hope it's LA...he so changed my mind about him yesterday. He might not be part of a united front anymore. I also wonder if he's read all the evidence, the discovery and came to his own thought process. I remember when he found out in Nov.. 2008, that CA sent her people in those woods he was outraged because at that time he still thought Caylee was alive.

Whatever his CMA fest was at Caylee's memorial, I'm just glad he took the high road and spoke TRUTH...something his parents denied Caylee...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I applaud him for his neutral honest testimony at the hearing, but I wouldn't go that far. He just wants out of this mess. IMO he'll never be the one to give an impact statement. I can't even think of anyone who will right now.

Maybe after verdict someone in the extended family will feel outraged enough to say something but I don't know. Rick is an obvious choice but something tells me he won't do it -- not because he doesn't want to but ... I dunno. I think he'll stay away from that.

LaLaw:
I do not like Lee or any of the Anthony's. I have watched all of this unfold from the beginning and felt they have all lied, and lied, and lied. It will take more than Lee's 'maybe' moment to convince me that he will be 100% forthcoming at trial.

I know that Lee loved Caylee, but I also believe that he is in CYA mode as well.
==========================================================ITA=======================================================
while I liked seeing that Lee was polite during his testimony. I'm going to reserve my judgement as to whether he was being all that forth coming during trial when JA and LDB ask him the tough questions. Remember during his testimony, he (paraphrased) was only concerned with finding Caylee as was Casey ......I would have been happy to hear him say AS HE THOUGHT CASEY wanted at the time.:maddening:

LaLaw:

==========================================================ITA=======================================================
while I liked seeing that Lee was polite during his testimony. I'm going to reserve my judgement as to whether he was being all that forth coming during trial when JA and LDB ask him the tough questions. Remember during his testimony, he (paraphrased) was only concerned with finding Caylee as was Casey ......I would have been happy to hear him say AS HE THOUGHT CASEY wanted at the time.:maddening:
ITA... He is not removed from his parents as some have posted here after watching his testimony. He may have said some things we agree with and were hoping to hear, but he is still an Anthony. He sat with his parents at the hearings. His mother sat with him in the hallway lobby. He is totally in a CYA mode. He had no attorney in court with him. He might not be able to afford one or want to pay for one. I think he may have been advised to watch his step and play fair and he realizes the consequences.

ITA... He is not removed from his parents as some have posted here after watching his testimony. He may have said some things we agree with and were hoping to hear, but he is still an Anthony. He sat with his parents at the hearings. His mother sat with him in the hallway lobby. He is totally in a CYA mode. He had no attorney in court with him. He might not be able to afford one or want to pay for one. I think he may have been advised to watch his step and play fair and he realizes the consequences.

And let's face it, Lee's not willing to go jail because his sister is a liar. Can we blame him?

Well, I just watched the recording of yesterdays hearing as I was unable to yesterday... and I have to just sigh a big sigh of relief. I hope once this trial starts Lee will be sitting behind the SOA, on CAYLEE's SIDE! Good for you Lee... your baby niece is smiling down on you... It almost brings me to tears to finally have someone in that family respect Caylee's memory.
Well, in my opinion, he will sit with his parents like he did at the hearings and like he did outside the courtroom in the lobby. He is there for them and is emotionally entwined with them.

I'm late in the game here, and just watching Lee's testimony, so hang in there while I jabber, please.

I just noticed when Lee is telling the truth, referencing his becoming a PI working under DCasey (!), and when he said he was looking for Caylee, he nods his head in the affirmative when responding to LBD's questions. The minute she said "looking for the person Casey said took Caylee", he answers "yes" but repeatedly shakes his head "no". So when he's saying something untrue or he doesn't believe, his head gives him away. The more he talks the stronger his head shakes become (Part 2, between 20:00 and 22:07). At one point, I thought he was trying to be honest but not quite and his head became a bit twisted with the shaking and nodding, near 22:00.

He also scratches and does weird hand things when he's uncomfortable with a question. If his head is slow (or almost), then his hands are moving.

The guy hasn't lost his gift of inappropriate laughter and making jokes (foolish remarks).

On another note, Baez just sits and smirks when they are talking about him. Real professional guy. He's the one I'm going to call if I get into deep doo-doo. KWIM? :rolleyes:

http://www.wftv.com/video/27069860/index.html

Well, in my opinion, he will sit with his parents like he did at the hearings and like he did outside the courtroom in the lobby. He is there for them and is emotionally entwined with them.

I'm not sure what that has to do with whether or not he believes in his sister's guilt or innocence? Whatever is the outcome of this trial and ICA's sentence, George and Cindy are still his parents and need his emotional support. I often offer people emotional support without believing what they believe. Listening to Lee, I'd be willing to believe his sitting with his parents has nothing to do with what they (George and Cindy) testify to at this trial. They may have agreed not to discuss it anymore.

I'm not sure what that has to do with whether or not he believes in his sister's guilt or innocence? Whatever is the outcome of this trial and ICA's sentence, George and Cindy are still his parents and need his emotional support. I often offer people emotional support without believing what they believe. Listening to Lee, I'd be willing to believe his sitting with his parents has nothing to do with what they (George and Cindy) testify to at this trial. They may have agreed not to discuss it anymore.

Plus the fact that you can only be "snubbed" by a family member for just so long. KC makes them feel as if THEY have done something unforgiveable when all they are doing is trying to support her. This is what she does and this is how this family has coped with her....walking in eggshells. It makes KC who she is today.

I'm on the first Lee tape...do they play the entire jail video?

Hi folks,

Watched Lee again last night. He does mouth I love you - she ignores him and he then says Good luck. Just fyi.

Quite a shift since his behavior at Caylee's "memorial" hm.

"I love you. I will not lie for you. Good luck."

OMG Amil I about blew my laptop off my desk with that :silly:!!!!

And that was just the headline. Please to provide warning next time. :floorlaugh:

Thank you so much for the reports you provide to us. Your on-site insights give us a much-needed perspective. I know for me personally, your reports have tempered how I feel about CA/GA. Surely there is much tedium during the hearing days but every little thing you soak up and report is so very much appreciated! :blowkiss:

With the family dynamic I can totally see this situation you describe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back