2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has done that a number of times throughout hearings. It must be some sort of signal or "sign".

"Okay, so when I look at my pocket square, that means you are not saying what I want you to say."

I'm really looking forward to Lee getting on the stand today.
The Anthony's are so defensive and combative there clearly isn't anyone in that household that protects or stands by Caylee even in death.
I noticed ICA shook her head no and got upset when Hosley took the stand saying she mentioned during their walk that her mother wanted to take Caylee from her. And she also got visibily upset and shook her head no when her father mentioned visiting her in jail. She also had the attitude on her face like see law enforcement taped my dad without his knowing, I think ICA is trying to blame everyone but herself. People need to realize that is a dead 2.5 year old during all of this. With all the questioning today, no one said that ICA was hysterical or an upset mother of any kind.

OK, top five attack points for LDB on cross? Seems to me all she has to do is ask, "Mr. Anthony, at any time did Detective Melich or any other law enforcement officer direct you to request a meeting with KC in jail specifically to obtain information or a confession from her?" and sit down.

along with "the purpose being.....YOUR MISSING GRANDDAUGHTER"---

Just re-listened to the audio of the voice message Cindy left with John Allen and Cindy is saying that she "Wants" to be cooperative with them... she doesn't "Want" to work against them but basically threatens to go to the national media with the time they are wasting on pointing the finger at Casey and not focusing on Caylee.

Oh, and she even says that "Casey had to have had help no matter what you think the scenario is..."

I sooooo hope they play this audio!!! Casey's face is going to be priceless.

The call begins with Cindy pointing out the picture of Ricardo's apartment that Casey says was Zenaida's. Cindy doesn't tell John Allen that she knows this is Ricardo's apartment (which she knew before she made this phone call because Ricardo told her that it was HIS apartment) and just tells him that it is Zenaida's apartment and they need to look into it.... that right there shows that Cindy was NOT working with LE... She was misleading them.

SOTS, akmai went down for me, so I switched to CNN Live. When that pooped out, I opened every available link in a different tab, set all but one to "mute" and felt grimly prepared for anything.

OT: The lunchtime/brunchtime/second breakfast bar is open.

14cocktails.jpg

http://www.gothamist.com/food/archives/14cocktails.jpg

(And FWIW, my lint screen alarm is seriously going nuts today. It's seeing lint where there is no lint. The delay to my washing schedule feels interminable.)

My husband is actually watching bits and pieces with me. He just got back with milkshakes for the boost of sugar needed to hang in there.

Wow... anybody remember about a million and a half years ago, when Hosey was on the stand... this morning? JB may not be much of a lawyer but he is an excellent physicist, figuring out how to make time slow down and all.

:banghead:

If anything, I hope Jose or one of his monkeys reads this ;)

LOL

Mel

ok I have a question, I thought GA was sequesterd and was allowed back into courtroom when he was done as a witness..so why was he allowed to listen to YM and then is testifing again?

ok I have a question, I thought GA was sequesterd and was allowed back into courtroom when he was done as a witness..so why was he allowed to listen to YM and then is testifing again?

The testimony we are hearing today is for a different motion than what we heard yesterday.

(sorry if it's already answered)

5 I believe, and I'm not even gonna try to fake out DH today by running into the kitchen...

LOL I did that yesterday, only to find him already starting dinner...whoops! Gonna have to make more of an effort today. But, hey, at least I got a shower in :)

Mel

They're hearing a different motion now (I think we are on 3 out of 7? :crazy:). HHJP will decide motion-by-motion on whether to sequester them, and again at trial and during any hearings between now and then.

The testimony we are hearing today is for a different motion than what we heard yesterday.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are we not listening to throwing out GA & CA's testimony? That was my impression -- otherwise, I have no idea what they're on about!

Mel

My DH is going to cook today. He's the bestest! :)

...ohh Tulessa, my guy is absolutely aces - it's my little guilty-girl conscience that makes me do things like that. Today I have absolved myself by doing the a laundry and getting a big pot of homemade sauce on the stove for our pasta tonight. At afternoon break, I'll get outta my jammies and empty the dishwasher....

Besides - he is going to fly a thousand miles away Saturday for a 4 day golf weekend.

So we're square. ;-)

Hubby follows this case as close as I do. He reads here but has never joined. :)

That's awesome! I hate it when my husband or son ask what's happening. How can one possibly start to explain this case?

That's awesome! I hate it when my husband or son ask what's happening. How can one possibly start to explain this case?

LOL! Thankfully, he knows every aspect of this case. I wouldn't even try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3