2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed JB patting his unmatched handkerchief pocket a while ago, like he was checking to make sure something was there. My first thought was a recording/transmitting device to CA. Who knows.

He has done that a number of times throughout hearings. It must be some sort of signal or "sign".

Wow... anybody remember about a million and a half years ago, when Hosey was on the stand... this morning? JB may not be much of a lawyer but he is an excellent physicist, figuring out how to make time slow down and all.

:banghead:

OMG you are so right. What is that called??? String theory???

After the fireworks yesterday when LDB cross-examined GA, does anyone think there's a chance we'll see JA on cross today? I :heart: LDB but wouldn't mind a little Ashton sauce today.

As much as I admire JA's work.....
I gotta say I wanna see more lightning bolts come out of Cindys eyes. Cuz you know......Ms Linda has a "tone".

:giggle:

I think JA's witness cross will be more with the scientific testimony.

I cannot get live video -- are they on Lunch Break ???

THANKS !!

The full theory does not yet have a satisfactory definition in all circumstances, since the scattering of strings is most straightforwardly defined by a perturbation theory. The complete quantum mechanics of high dimensional branes is not easily defined, and the behavior of string theory in cosmological settings (time-dependent backgrounds) is not fully worked out. It is also not clear if there is any principle by which string theory selects its vacuum state, the spacetime configuration which determines the properties of our universe (see string theory landscape for references to defense witness questioning having direct impact on said landscape and spacetime configuration aka wake me when it's over ).

After reading the transcript. I get the impression that George just kinda walks around trying to stay under the radar. Granted he will get a passive aggressive streak. It just seems to me he does the bare minimum to try to keep the peace or defuse the next "blow up."

I cannot get live video -- are they on Lunch Break ???

THANKS !!

Yes, they're on lunch break. It's hard for me to believe it was still dark here on the west coast when this morning's session started. I ate breakfast when they called a lunch break.

Ohhhh... I was just thinking?? Since JB was so wise to play this audio of George with detectives... I wonder if during Cindy's testimony the State can play the audio of Cindy's voice message she left for John Allen (or Yuri Melich?). :floorlaugh:

I'm going to go and listen to this audio and get my hopes up really high while we're on break. :great:

AGH!!! Well, once you get caught up, I'll be expecting an update because I can predict blood will be shooting from your eyes and ears as well.

...OMG Lance! That got a HUGE guffaw outta me! Ay yi yi, I'm still giggling.

So true!

The one link (mfile) stopped working for me because the site was trying to attach tracking cookies to my computer. My system removed and blocked the cookies and now it won't load. Have to watch one of the other ones.

The full theory does not yet have a satisfactory definition in all circumstances, since the scattering of strings is most straightforwardly defined by a perturbation theory. The complete quantum mechanics of high dimensional branes is not easily defined, and the behavior of string theory in cosmological settings (time-dependent backgrounds) is not fully worked out. It is also not clear if there is any principle by which string theory selects its vacuum state, the spacetime configuration which determines the properties of our universe (see string theory landscape for references to defense witness questioning having direct impact on said landscape and spacetime configuration aka wake me when it's over ).

Hmm..perfect analogy, JB the vibrating superstring and his theory of everything..:floorlaugh:

Who knew he was into Quantum Physics..

Ohhhh... I was just thinking?? Since JB was so wise to play this audio of George with detectives... I wonder if during Cindy's testimony the State can play the audio of Cindy's voice message she left for John Allen (or Yuri Melich?). :floorlaugh:

I'm going to go and listen to this audio and get my hopes up really high while we're on break. :great:

I'd like them to play the vile, hate filled voice mail she left for Tim Miller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3