2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the links, but I can't watch that testimony again, it was painful.

I was going to suggest putting a disclaimer on it .Warning: take your Valium ,first. May wish to avoid if you have a heart condition.

I just want to know why HHJP is allowing this? All JB is going to do is keep making this last! These hearings could go on for a couple of weeks!

I do not see Jose's point .. No one tried to talk Casey into seeing her dad without her lawyer..

Even as I ignored to press the thanks button, I do thank everyone for their comments....

I do believe Baez didn't do any good on this round. He just proved that ICA held the answers, GA was trying to get good info on the whereabouts of Caylee and who cares if LE aided GA in getting a visit, ICA denied it anyway. Is Baez just trying to show the Anthony's that ICA isn't the BOSS, he is??? Baez should really think about another profession, he makes a horrible attorney but good enough for ilks like ICA....:D:

:loser: :loser::loser::loser:

Justice for Caylee

I get it, JB took all this time because he is hoping since the Judge wants to speed things up that maybe the Judge will rule in his favor just to speed up the trial!

It occurs to me that this is an extension of JBs procrastination, stalling for time, putting things off. Now he's planning on making these hearings take forever...to delay timeframe? I hope HHJP schedules hearings this weekend to put it back on track.

If JB questions witnesses during the trial in the same way that he's questioning witnesses in these motion hearings, the trial is going to be 4 - 5 months long!

HHMP is going to have to rein JB in. But, at this point, I think HHMP is doing all he can do to avoid making issues that can be appealed.

Okay... that whole audio was so Jose could complain... about what? It is my opinion, that it proves that LE was simply following Casey's lead... George stated at the beginning of the audio that it was he who asked for this visit... and Casey wrote a note to the Sheriff requesting this visit... detectives continued to say that it was what Casey wanted... it was what Casey asked for. When it became apparent that things were starting to look like it was going in a different direction, LE stated that Casey could meet with George alone, with her attorney... whatever she wanted.

I see no where in this audio where LE was doing this because they had orchestrated it? George wanted to see Casey alone without all the media fanfare and it being released to the public... which the still complain about... Casey wrote a note that she wanted to meet with her father alone. So they helped make that happen for her and her father... when Casey decided to back out... I see no evidence that LE was irritated with Casey's decision... they actually were saying that she could still meet with her father with her attorney.

LDB is going to rip this to shreds!

I missed that... did they just say that??? (((I am not surprised... this is taking forever... I think my wisdom teeth were cut out of my skull faster than this!!! All four of them!!!!)))

There's already a status hearing scheduled for tomorrow? Maybe they were talking about that?

WTF? How did Baez suppose this was going to help the sith defence's argument?

Did the judge not have a transcript of this audio? Wild....if he had that would have been awesome....seems strange if no one gave him one.

OK, top five attack points for LDB on cross? Seems to me all she has to do is ask, "Mr. Anthony, at any time did Detective Melich or any other law enforcement officer direct you to request a meeting with KC in jail specifically to obtain information or a confession from her?" and sit down.

WTF? How did Baez suppose this was going to help the sith defence's argument?
MOO, he didn't he only wanted on record that people tried to go against him and try to talk to his client so when it comes time that CA, GA, LA, or ICA sue him, he has this on record and he wanted to waste the courts time because
1-to piss of the judge more, he has been trying his hardest to piss him off so the Judge will say or do something to JB can call a mistrial and Judge Shop

2-He wanted to waste the courts time and drag it out so the judge will rule in his favor if only to speed the trial up.

Did the judge not have a transcript of this audio? Wild....if he had that would have been awesome....seems strange if no one gave him one.

Hizhonor is a man of research. I wouldn't doubt he was reading along with the audio. :)

Nope. She's sequestered. She's got to be suspicious of how GA is faring. She's probably speculating all kinds of crazy things.

I noticed JB patting his unmatched handkerchief pocket a while ago, like he was checking to make sure something was there. My first thought was a recording/transmitting device to CA. Who knows.

20 bucks says Casey will ignore George as he walks by
Wow..George didn't look at her either...

More than ever ,I really believe Cindy and Casey are blackmailing or threatening George with something.
He is not happy about being on Team Baez.He yearns to be on Team Melich,but CA has thwarted his dream ......again.

OK, top five attack points for LDB on cross? Seems to me all she has to do is ask, "Mr. Anthony, at any time did Detective Melich or any other law enforcement officer direct you to request a meeting with KC in jail specifically to obtain information or a confession from her?" and sit down.
My money is on a whopper <NOT the sandwich>.

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member