2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez asks for a minute to go find out what the heck he is suppose to be doing to get GA to say that LE wanted himt o get answers from KC behind his back.

CM does not have a voice and better not whisper by mistake, cuz then we know he lied to the judge.

I am so glad that I didn't quit smoking this year (yes bad habit, I know) because of this trial... I knew it would be a bad idea. :banghead:

GA *LOST* it when LDB objected. He actually glared at her and said "I'm talking." I LOL'd when HHJP said "Sustained." I thought that vein in GA's forehead was going to explode!

well according to dear little missy---he does have a history of stroke!:loser:

Crap I missed the objection. I have it on mute. ICA looked pizzed there

LARGE group hug for those of us here for Caylee.

HUGS TO HEAVEN!

Why we are here and why we will be here!
caylee-anthony.jpg

KC is writing over and over: "KC loves JB, Mrs. KC B, JB & KC, Mrs. JB, "hearts, hearts hearts"

picked up, met at a super market...same thing UGH.

BOY! JB sure does have a personal vendetta against YM, doesn't he?

I did imbibe last night - especially after listening to Billie Dunn on Blog Talk. The problem is, the only thing alcohol does is make me go to sleep!

got.to.stay.awake!

Mel

Me too! But that's the whole point of it!! At night anyhow after that hearing yesterday. :great:

If I could have one of those drinks I'd do a shot every time GA makes and ICA gesture.

HUGS TO HEAVEN!

Why we are here and why we will be here!
caylee-anthony.jpg

Thank you for posting this picture.... I needed to see her precious little face right now. Caylee, don't worry little one, this will be over soon and you can rest peacefully... without the help of your family.

"I'm finding that out today." Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffft :bang: lies! I cannot wait for LDB to come out.

JB wants to know if GA knew he (JB) was out of town when he went to corrections facility

Was that tape ever released? Did we know about it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem