2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ideas as to why JB wanted to get it on record that LE's only focus was Caylee? I mean, who else should they be concerned with?

Wow, Baez just made the states case with Lee and LE...he was working to find Caylee...Baez just thwarted himself...sorry, I couldn't resist..:D

Good for LA. He laughed at the idea he'd been taking directions from LE, especially Det. Melich. When Baez returned for re-direct, LA also laughed as if to say, "this guy is such a clown; give it a break." jmo

Casey did not acknowledge Lee. He looked toward her, but she looked down at her papers. She's clearly not happy with his testimony.

It's ironic. Lee really does seem to love his sister. Didn't want to help build a case against her with LE. But I'm sure he's banned from the next family picnic.

Oy. JB (me me me me, take up more time talking about me!)

That's OK, he's making his own family!!

Casey called Michelle over, pointed to her yellow legal pad and shook her head then covered her face as she spoke a bit. I guess she was annoyed with something bro said :(

Casey looks like she's in shock.

As we all are right now. ROFL!

LA is a EXCELLENT witness. Honest and clearly on Caylee's side.

NICE WORK LEE. You are on CAYLEE's SIDE!!!! IN YOUR FACE KC. IN YOUR FACE.

Caylee is smiling down on her uncle at least for the honest way he answer questions today. He didn't have to, he could have lead the court to believe he was doing the State's biding.

Casey summoned her new BFF/employee Michelle Medina to come look at her notes about Lee and teared up a bit as Michelle nodded sympathetically.

Bet she was all "Can you believe Lee loves Caylee more than he loves me!?!?"

Hopefully Lee will sleep well tonite...knowing he just did what was right for CAYLEE :heartluv:

Jose does realize that there is a difference with working WITH Law Enforcement and FOR Law Enforcement.

No, but maybe HJP can school him on that too. Millions of people work with LE (even many of us on cases), but we certainly don't work for them, or are special agents for them. I think that would require a paycheck and benefits!

:rocker:

I missed it - did ICA look at LA on the way out?

Thanks,

Mel

JB is piizzzed. He is the one who called Lee, correct?

Yes, strawberry - you are correct and it blew up in his face. Quick shot of CM post testimony and he is looking pensive and none too happy.

Now that I look at ICA - she seems to have lost her cheerful disposition also, not flirting with anyone during this break. CM has turned his back to her, chatting with Dorothy.

ICA must suffer from some mild form of OCD she keeps shuffeling the papers, playing with her hair...I don't think she's a happy camper today...

I have no fault with Lee's testimony or his manner. Glad to finally see someone in the Anthony family tree give justice it's due respect.

Didn't look at Lee either.....much different attitude than the one she had when he took the stand.

IMO LA's testimony went very well, I felt he was totally honest & no attitude towards Linda at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0