Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"those are things that so called good trial lawyers will do"

Baez's lack of experience is such a detriment to this court. And his sneaky habits make matters worse. What a disgrace he is.

YIKES!!!

Judge - So called GOOD Trial Lawyers have copies of documents for the court and opposing counsel.

Start behaving as if your are at trial. Have courtesy copies for your opponent. Don't do this at trial. If you don't have a copy to share....don't use it.

Ooooooo...HHJP is definitely addressing JB ONLY.

HHJP implying Baez is not a "so-called" good trial lawyer - next time if your witness is reading from a report, supply a copy for the SA and the court Mr. Baez.

HOLY CHIT!!!!!

"So called good trial lawyers have copies ready." JP

Mr. Baez are you paying attention??

You NEED to provide a copy to your opponent and to the court or it won't be allowed. Thats what GOOD trial lawyers do.

LOVE HHJP!!!

OMG-- Your honor saying "since you folks don't understand the civility (sounded like subltely though) of trial practice, please take note that if you are going to refer to a document you need to furnish a copy to your opponent!! Hilar!! I hope someone else got that verbatim but that is Your Honor pointing out to DT (boy I can think of a lot of names to go with those initials!!) the rules of trial 101.

SPANK! "so called trial lawyer" haha

JP telling JB that he must have copies of reports, et al, for court, prosecution.

The HJP is going to allow Furton's testimony in because he's already decided in his mind that the SA decomp smell evidence IS coming into trial, and he doesn't want to give the defense any reason for appeal. I think the Judge is making the right choice. Let it in so it won't come back later. Love JP!!!

Please, what does SA stand for?

I agree and it seems that if you give Baez an inch, he'll take a mile....crack down on him JP!:banghead:

Ok so the "good trial lawyer" is redemption in my book.....:truce::truce:

Oh Em Gee .. when is JB gonna learn that you have extra copies for the state and the court and you show them first before asking the witness a question.

d'uh even my cat knows this by now, he hears me say it every time JB doesn't do it. :innocent:

Mr. Baez isn't an idiot....he's doing this on purpose!! Mark my words and serve them on a silver platter......he knows better.

He claimed not to know what questions JA would ask in a depo????? Seriously???? HE KNOWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141