Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were JA, I might bring a wad of bills....:furious:

If they start talking to each other during an objection be prepared to pay 100.00

Baez is really embarrassing himself today, really truly can not understand why he is still a practicing lawyer, let alone trying a death penalty case. Sad.....

Oh ouch. $100 smackdowns coming up each time attorneys address each other.

Judge - If you are going to talk to each other. From hence forth and forever more pull out $100 from your back pocket and hand it to the clerk!

HHJP - Gentlemen pull out of your back poockets $100 each time you start talking to each other without the word objection

His Honor putting down the law...Gentlemen, next time you start talking among yourselves, go into your back pocket and hand the court clerk a hundred dollars...LMAO Love this judge...

I think we are seeing the no nonsense judge we have heard about

Gentlemen be prepared to pull out $100 and hand it to the clerk. If you speak without an objection in front of it.

"Reach into your back pockets here forth and forevermore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

Oh lord

"Pull out $100.00 henceforth and forever more...."

JB will try to submit that to the JAC for payment....

If you don't ude the word "objection" 1st, pull$100 out of your pocket and give it to the clerk! To Baez and Aston, per Judge Perry

lol! $100 everytime they get snarky without saying 'objection'. He is getting tired of it.

So what of Baez got away with it; his witness is toast, which is probably why HHJP allowed it because the witness made himself irrelevant so who cares whatever he says now.

My opinions only.

Behind here but gotta say -

ITA. HHJP has shot down the defense's BIG motions - I'm perfectly okay with him throwing them a bone on this guy.

That reminds me, did I ever tell ya'll about the time LE came and excavated my entire backyard because it smelled funny, looking for that missing door to door salesman? Turns out it was just a Mellow Yellow can Junior tossed under the deck last summer.

OH NOOOOO, please NOT Ms. Simms again?!!! :pullhair: :anguish:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member