2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - AM edition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noise from back, caught baliffs attention.

Pull some of that $200,000 blood money out of your pocket, JB...then you can address Mr. Ashton directly 2000 times!

OMG Perry threatening to fine both of them $100 every time they go at each other.
I'm tellin ya...I expect JA to pull JB's suit over his head like they do in a good ole hockey fight soon. This is going to come to blows today!!

Someone needs to smack the arrogence out of JB. I'd have a hard time controlling myself if i were Ashton. More power to him. And did Sims just bring up something that looks like it was written on a napkin??? This is a must see.

Wow, Baez said "he'd like to give your honor..." That's a first.

unsolicited personal comment: just once I would like for jose/the defense to make a point. just one clear point.

the judge is asking jose to answer the question he asked. he had to ask jose twice. jose is saying the stipulation is the Gas graph, is not being questioned...jose is arguing he is doing exactly what the court asks...exactly frye...

I would like to give you a complete answer Judge
HHJP: No, Mr. Baez I would like you to answer my question.

I'm thinking they should plan to be there ALL Weekend at the rate this is going.

JB is SUCH and <<unusual person>>!! Who, in their right mind, cuts off the judge when he's asking you a question??

I can hear him (JB) now when he is supposed to pay. Will you take a hot check for that $100?

I love it. The closer it gets to trial date, the more HHJP's well deserved reputation shows itself.

I just dont see how I can handle this trial. I sincerely started wondering if I could just stay off WS, FB, the news, all of it til September and just read back to what happened. this is too rough on me.

course I cant do that. I've been here since day 31 with caylee, I will be with her til the end.

The experiment begins with the collection process. That is what I am asking this witness. I am not asking about the gas thing or the LIBS. He maintains he is asking about the collection process.

DS is speaking now.

Sims asked the judge a question and his eyes almost rolled back up into his head. lol.

Simms trying to explain the stipulation. Since she wrote it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member