2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - PM edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for my ignorance ... but WHO is the babysitter today for ICA ?

Thanks

I think Jose should have called this guy's students. They did the work.

JA has taken control of the court room! woohoo!

I think it is more telling that none of them are on the defense witness list, don't you? :waitasec:

ooooh 15 minutes....just enough time to make my commissary list

Velveeta and crackers
Coconut Shampoo
Coke
(so I can run my own experiment and have JB peer review it for me)
Febreeze so my bunk smells fresh and clean.
Dryer sheets so my jail garb won't give me a rash.

commissary list.jpg

Really extremely intelligent attorneys are like that, their mind works faster than their mouth can. You can tell JA is probably off the charts brilliant.
...and they don't tolerate ignorance all that well.

one of the new lawyers from jb office...the original ones no longer there

I wonder if they draw straws on who has to babysit her at the next hearing...and this guy got the short straw for this one? LOL

Velveeta and crackers
Coconut Shampoo
Coke

View attachment 14271

You know you're too into this case when that whole list makes you giggle for so many reasons!

:twocents: May I state for the record: accuracy/dependability/"correctness"/precision and any other term that indicates that the analytical results achieved by a scientist should be EQUALLY CORRECT/"RIGHT" no matter WHAT "type" of science!

SPECIAL CORRECTNESS STANDARDS FOR "forensic science" because it is " Dr. Furton's life.....I have my BS in it" are balderash! To whit I say: hmmmmmmm good Dr. you really don't give a darn about those CLINICAL LABORATORY aka "life & death" values?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wonder if they draw straws on who has to babysit her at the next hearing...and this guy got the short straw for this one? LOL

I doubt it. He seems to be enjoying it to me. jmo

think extra pay from testifing will be out the window as well.....:loser:

He testified under oath to taking credit for work not solely his...and is refuting the expertise of someone he cites in his work regularly. Yep, no future as an expert witness there, IMO.

"Originally Posted by LancelotLink
I knew it!! He watched Vass testimony and updated his own."

Why doesn't Mr. Ashton just come out and ask this witness if he read/saw Dr. Vass's testimony?

(I'm several pages behind and just saw they are on break)

Very good idea ! Dang,maybe LDB will think to ask.

Velveeta and crackers
Coconut Shampoo
Coke

View attachment 14271

It is good to be back and reading. You are making me laugh harder than I have in a year!

JA - What this comes down to is your disagreement with Dr. Vass's opinion.

Witness - I don't believe so

Soooooo...does that mean you don't disagree with his opinion? If this guy testifies at trial, jury will haaaaattteeeee him....JA is making him look as sleezy as the DT and ICA...MOO

I hope someone can see he does not have chance with his expert witnesses when it comes to cross, LDB and JA. He might as well tell the Inmate to start counting down the days until she is toast.

Howdy :seeya:..Just tuned in for the final 10 minutes or so of Dr. Furton (was that the name?)..and Holey Macaroni..He looked very uncomfortable..LOL JA seemed to have him pretty nailed down....I'll just bet this guy wish he had never heard of ICA, and JB?....

Wont even ask how previous testimony went..:floorlaugh:

Any one notice that Judge P does not need to interrupt right now or for the last half hour, 45 mins or ever how long JA has been cross examining?

Oh geez, I think JA is turning me on now. Yeah, we could duke it out with words. (For all of a few minutes, hahahahahahaha!)

I notice that HHJP does not have the pained look on his face during JA's cross that he has had throughout JB and DCS's presentations. He looks attentive and like he is enjoying watching "good lawyering" put forth a well reasoned argument and cross examination.

I really think that at some point soon the Florida Bar will be getting a somewhat scathing letter from HHJP concerning their admissions standards. (They can probably frame it and hang it alongside the one they already have from HHJS).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pattysplayhouse