2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - PM edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you !! InSession has that big blue banner across her face and CNN live doesn't have it up right now.
Love my Macs,but sometimes...........

Media player is my favorite.

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

For all fellow Mac users: open QuickTime app click on file and click on "open URL". copy and paste the above URL and the media player will open. To view the same site at the next hearing, just open file again but go to "open recent" highlight the URL and you are good to go and watch the hearings.

The basic free download of Quicktime works.

I think Dr Furton should be worried about receiving future grants for his work. He's cooking his own goose here.

I'd feel like a total tool for citing Dr Vass, using his work as the standard, then trying to pretend like I knew my stuff better than the doctor I cited.

I think I am falling in love with Mr. Aston!! He is amazing!!

Furton is JB's expert on chloroform and dogs (testitfied on both before lunch)- HHJBP gave permission for JA to cross on chloroform and LDB to cross on dogs

Thankyou...I thought I was correct.

Any one notice that Judge P does not need to interrupt right now or for the last half hour, 45 mins or ever how long JA has been cross examining?

Oh geez, I think JA is turning me on now. Yeah, we could duke it out with words. (For all of a few minutes, hahahahahahaha!)

I think Dr Furton should be worried about receiving future grants for his work. He's cooking his own goose here.

Soooo that is what I smelled. I thought it was something in JB's undies:floorlaugh:

think extra pay from testifing will be out the window as well.....:loser:

Judge P turned on too! (not in a funny way guys...an intellectual and also proud fatherly way...)

:tyou: I hear Linda, I hear LDB! Oh joy! :takeabow: Somebody has got a crush...and it's me! :blowkiss:

JA done LDB up next (cross on dogs - she says 15 min) 10 min recess

"Originally Posted by LancelotLink
I knew it!! He watched Vass testimony and updated his own."

Why doesn't Mr. Ashton just come out and ask this witness if he read/saw Dr. Vass's testimony?

(I'm several pages behind and just saw they are on break)

JB ASKING Medina just now....so how did he come across to poster on WS...LOL MOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper