2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - PM edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LDB: there is a point where the body purges liquid.
yes
LDB: there is a lot of decomp in that fluid and the scent can seep and smell for a long time depending on the environmental factors.
yes.

I love LDB...she elicits a needed response then checks it off her list.

Got that point in.  check that one off..PNG

JB...take notes.

JA seems to be quite happy now with LDB taking over. He is smiling now. I wonder if his wife ever wins an argument with him? :)

Why is KC constantly and carefully pulling her sleeves down over her wrists? Has anyone heard if she attempted to harm herself by cutting her wrists? If she were to have made an attempt, would it have been reported? Could this be the reason for new mental health witnesses?

I call it "turtle'n"... In my opinion it's an insecurity thing... She's retreating into her " shell". (I do it when I'm nervous)

Im sorry but listening to this guy..I cannot see how he could contradict these scent dogs and what they found..?? What is he disagreed with ( didnt hear direct by JB)//Sorry...just curious on what grounds he could object to dogs findings???:waitasec::waitasec:

Remind me again, exactly how is the witness supposed to be challenging the dogs? because it seems that all he is doing is reinforcing the scientific acceptance of the dogs capabilities, and that they would be absolutely within their domain in what they hit on in this case?

Did you happen to watch the testimony of Dr. Fairgrieve, Jason Forgey, Jason Brewer????

SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LDB - did you watch testimony of Fairgreave, Forgey, Brewer last week?
KF - no

Chiquita, I am unequivocally joining you in your LDB crush.

I wonder how JA and LDB were chosen for this case--normal rotation or what? Because I really think they make a dynamic duo for Caylee.

LDB: So since Feb 19 when you gave your depo, you reviewed the records more extensively than you had I supposed because when you gave your deposition you had not reviewed these records... What additional information have you reviewed since Feb 19? (Me: like Dr. Vass's testimony???)

LDB - When you were deposed - you indicated that you were not hired to offer any opinion about dogs. Correct?

Witness - Corrrect

LDB - Did you watch the testimony of anyone last week?

Witness - No

Mind bubble above Furton's head:

"Geesh, I'm glad that Ashton fellow is through with me. This lady seems so nice, I'm now enjoying this cross."

LOL!

Yeah, see that might be his first mistake, getting comfy here.. I LOVE LDB, do not get me wrong...She has a calming effect, well paced and quite frankly soothing voice but she's as sneaky as the old Bronx Zoo snake...all this time she is meticulously weaving a very intricate web, one he may be actually admiring...and in just a few minutes she'll scamper to the middle, wrap him up tight and he won't know what hit him.
See, here it goes...starting to stutter...

LDB: aside from those records what additional information have you reviewed since 2/19
KF I didn't receive any additional info - I formulated my opinion based upon the records.

LBd 6 weeks ago you were not comfortable giving an opinion and you haven't received any additional info?

LDB: at the time of your depo when asked if you had an opinion about bones or garus, and you responded that was not what you were hired to do.

yes, that is correct...forensic chemist, didn't receive the records...at time of depo...

LDB: shows that he had the records...

witness says, yeah but I hadn't read them yet.

LDB: did you see sgt. forgey's testimony? did you see the other witnesses from last hearing? I suppose you have studied more because before today you were not willing to render your opinion on the handlers the dogs, etc. What additional information did you receive?

I didn't...formulated my opinion on the basis of the records received.

LDB: in your depo you said you were not comfortable rendering your opinion with such little information
Witness, yes additional information would be helpful. Would be nice to see but I'm not giving the opinion the dogs are not reliable.

JA seems to be quite happy now with LDB taking over. He is smiling now. I wonder if his wife ever wins an argument with him? :)

An aside.....we had very good friends that got married before the husband went to law school. After he became an attorney he argued differently with his wife.

They are now divorced.

This in no way implies that JA has any problems in his marriage. In fact I bet he's just FABULOUS.

He is so lying to her. Sounds like JB when he is caught. Ahemmm ummm Ahemmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member