2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - PM edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I hear Linda ask him if he was asked to write any reports (by the DT) and he said 'No.'

LOL. It should be clear to the court you never actually TRAINED a dog.

Chiquita, I am unequivocally joining you in your LDB crush.

I wonder how JA and LDB were chosen for this case--normal rotation or what? Because I really think they make a dynamic duo for Caylee.

LDB: So since Feb 19 when you gave your depo, you reviewed the records more extensively than you had I supposed because when you gave your deposition you had not reviewed these records... What additional information have you reviewed since Feb 19? (Me: like Dr. Vass's testimony???)

It's funny...while I am sure that both SA's are happily married...wouldn't Jeff and Linda make a beautiful couple???

You see people who work so well together and think.....they'd be awesome together.

I guess my point is....that they work so well together that they are "seamless".

I was just going to say LDB is weaving her goddess magic on the witness. He feels more calm and is answering what she asks...

LDB: your not here to tell the court that garus is an unreliable detection dog.
correct
LDB: do you know what he is trained to do?
answers
LDB: bones is trained to do?
no

LDB: you have never actually trained a dog, correct?
I work with trainers we certify with the highway patrol. I work with certifying teams.

:cow:

I just love the dogs' names! Love to Bones and Gerus (sp?). Caylee needs all the warriors she can get.

An aside.....we had very good friends that got married before the husband went to law school. After he became an attorney he argued differently with his wife.

They are now divorced.

This in no way implies that JA has any problems in his marriage. In fact I bet he's just FABULOUS.

Bold mine.

Would YUMMY be a good descriptive word here?

LDB - I have a suggestion - could you ask Dr. Furton to answer in "yes" or "no" format......

He has been involved in the training of ZERO dogs and has never been a handler.

LDB today you offered an opinion about canine bones - an opinion about the handler or the dog

KF i don't believe i gave an opinion
LDB unreliable detection dog - do you know what he is trained to do?

kf control work as well human remains

ldb and what is bones trained to do
kf don't recall

I can "work" a dog too,my two Shih Tzu's :floorlaugh:

WooHoo Go Linda Go!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Ummmm Dr. Furton...working on this material and working with a dog are vastly different.

How many dogs have been trained by FIU? LDB

Not very many. Furton

The answer is actually zero. LDB

but he has been involved in training so many he could handle Gerus or Bones is asked to

You can tell she almost never asks a question she doesnt know the answer, unlike sayyyy, Baez, asking the handler "What else could cause a false positive hit if no body was actually found?" .....A: "....uhh, the body had been moved."

OK, I am a plane Jane and IMO this guy has not done any research on his own, he is just a professor that takes credit for his students work? If so, how can he even be considered an expert? I don't get it. What am I missing? Like I said just a plane Jane here....
Ashton and Linda are making this guy look really bad IMO.

DB: how many human remains dogs have been certified by UFC
Dr. Furton: Blah blah
LDB: The answer is zero is it not?
Dr. Furton: Blah, blah blah

LG:..........:ignore:

Lots of stuttering over simple questions.

IMO

He reminds me of Mel Tillis!! Maybe he could get his answers out better if he sang em!!:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper