2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - PM edition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone hear HHJP when he speaks? I can't hear a word that comes out of his mouth right now.

im weeeeeeeek :anguish: ....i cant take it anymore :pullhair: ....its like finger nails on a chalk board!! :panic::

Sims SO focused on "error rates". I'm guessing it doesn't mean what she would like it to mean (or she thinks it means), and that she is desperately trying to guide testimony in that direction.

Where IS Dr. Logan? How far afield did JB have to go to find anyone to testify ,albeit,not really qualified,only willing ?

I thought he was in Willow Grove, PA?

(I recall that because my cousin in SC asked if I could run over to the lab and get him to take Baez's calls.)

wasn't he more or less in trouble due to his error rates regarding DUI testing.......

Shame on Jose for having these experts get totally scewered.asking them to soil their record in testifying about things they have no business testifying about!!!!!!!.I'll bet ya none of them would have accepted Jose's invitation if they didnt need the inome..and Id bet my next months inome they regret ever hearing of JB and ICA:crazy:

I just ate 30 prunes watching this testimony.

If you are like me, I can eat as many prunes as I want. I don't have a stoppage problem, therefore, prunes don't bother me.

I hope you are like that, 'cause we are all going to be here tomorrow wasting more time, and trying to regrow land legs.

You know - it occurs to me that we haven't heard the last of this - DTs plant expert is also a clandestine grab finder person - dead pig experience etc - look for her to weigh in on this (at trial)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila