2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - PM edition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sims SO focused on "error rates". I'm guessing it doesn't mean what she would like it to mean (or she thinks it means), and that she is desperately trying to guide testimony in that direction.

That's because the defense team error rate is sooooooooooooooo HIGH. Go with what ya know..... :floorlaugh:

I thought he moved to Chicago.....Now it is comming back to me! Bellevue used to be so nice in my day........its changed....

My bad. A newer link lists him in Willow Grove, PA.

What I got from this today -
policewoman - got the garbage, brought it to the bay where it smelled - her car didn't smell when she took the garbage out
CA - now remembers spraying a can of febreeze and putting in a bunch of dryer sheets even though when asked in depo she says she didn't
KF (the first defense guy) - has read all the studies - has his own 'sniffer' that is going to go against Vass' and doesn't do anything himself has his grad students do all the work. He feels he can do canine work but has significantly fewer training hours than Forgey
Dr. Logan - chemist/toxicologist - there to basically say Vass doesn't follow scientific measurements/guidelines but doesn't do human decomposition - he has read all the literature on the subject though

prunes?? when did prunes get mixed up in this :eek:

LBD asked him point blank if he watched Dr. Vass testimony for a reason...we just won't see why yet...but my guess is the State might have evidence on the contrary.

Actually she specifically did not ask about Dr. Vass. She only asked about the dog related testimony. I think he did a pretty good job of making it clear that he was familiar with Dr. Vass's testimony all on his own, and neither LDB nor JA chose to make him elaborate. Probably to just leave the uncertainty and suspicions out there and not force him into a denial which cannot be disproven.

Okay...I have been here all morning and afternoon, but I cannot for the life of me remember what motion this guy is testifying to! Help!

doesn't look like ICA likes her heavy council sitting beside her

What is this guy talking about?

I heard the word "patient" :waitasec:

I usually think if a living person when I use/hear that word.

I can hear the judge...only enough money through the month of April

Sound back prematurely and HHJP is reading the DT the riot act!

I'm so glad that Casey can find so much humor in this... at least she is having a good time. :banghead:

HHJP: We have only enough money to last us through April....

I'm so glad that Casey can find so much humor in this... at least she is having a good time. :banghead:

Me thinks she has a crush on her new babysitter.

HAHA Judge saying if they go into tommorrow that Ms. gardner has to pay time and a half. JA wants to end today. Dt wants to come back later.

The Judge took Mr. mason at his word about time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila