2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - PM edition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
judge: we have only so much money. we have been told to minimize costs. next week the budge hearing...judge will be in tallahasse(butcher sorry)

judge: took mr mason at his word and mr mason may not have understood...but 45 minutes the state has not done any cross...so why don't you all put your heads together...

how many more witnesses do you have?...

Okay. I'm going back in.

Is JA going to come out firing? Nope, it is 10 till 5 p.m. now.

OMG the mic is on!!!

HHJP saying: You all said you only had two witnesses

and "we only have enough money to go through April"

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I know this is just housekeeping in the sidebar, but I don't think we are supposed to be hearing it.

Even though I'm nosy, I don't want to EVER risk mistrial because they are screwing up on the audio!

Sound on at Sidebar -

Judge - Y'all told me that we would be done today, that y'all only had 2 witnesses. We only have so much money through April. Your choices are Wednesday or Friday. I took Mr. Mason at his word yesterday.

Not liking the sounds of this. Sounds like we're not meeting tomorrow. HHJP is one of those parents that threatens and doesn't follow through. :(

I took mr. Mason at his word, but i might have mis understood, 45 min the state hasn't done any cross examination. Trying to figure out another day to continue this cross.

That is what I heard the judge state.

I think if the Judge would have disallowed this witness testimony they probably could have gotten done.

Biaz looks happy and is indeed trying to run out the clock knowing the State only has funds through April.

HHJP: I relied upon what y'all have told me. (inaudible...then...) "Y'all go off and discuss it.
I can be back here Wed, Thurs and Fri"

As much as I hate to say this...they should force everyone to finish this TODAY!

Wed thurs and friday to get together on this...Judge suggest Wed to start on this.

New pic for my avatar for kc's defense time capsule; entitled "KC's chemical defense"!

Attachments

• kc's timeless chemical defense.jpg
    kc's timeless chemical defense.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics