2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - PM edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go to work shortly....can this witness please just SPIT OUT his answers.............gawd:banghead:

it looks like Casey would love to kill JA. She's one scary chick.

I'm beginning to see that this witness is like Dr. Fairgrieve. Reads alot, but really not an expert of anything.
I don't fault JB for using this "expert" though. He came with the Expert Economy Pack.

IMO this defense wit is stuttering more when responding to JA... not in a "how can I rephrase this" way but more in a "uh, ah, oh dear these are real questions" way...

Exactly! Like a "Oops! I didn't prep with this dude...I am walking into the pitch black darkness".

This witness does not come off believable or honest at all! He fumbles with all of his answers and acts so vague. A jury will not be fond of him.

PLEASE specify WHAT human parts.........BUT surprise, NOT listed within the article! DUH!!!!!!

I think this witness just turned into JA's witness but he's fighting it every step of the way. He won't give a direct answer to any of his questions.

JA needs to be careful to not come off as too snarky....

Go JA...way to channel your energy and ignore JB's antics. Rise above friend!

JA - You have never been involved personally in a study involving whole body decomposition.

Witness - Correct

LOL LOL LOL love the emphasis JA. I'm not sure the witness understood it. LOL LOL LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren