2011.04.04 Motion Defendant's: For Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My heart just jumped out of my chest... wow! (not sure what to think, though... is this just a ploy to drag this saga out longer, or is she finally realizing how incompetent he is)

I'm wondering if this is all strategy to get trial delayed. I bet it was all planned a JB was in on it.

I wonder if it does have something to do with what's happening with the bar complaint?

New court documents show Casey Anthony has asked Judge Belvin Perry to let Jose Baez go.

http://www.wesh.com/r/27434177/detail.html

Wow for all the twists and turns in this saga i never saw this one coming, wonder if this has anything to do with the mental reports being submitted by the defence, Casey didnt seem to be too happy when these were being discussed as new evidence.

But (as the accompanying video says) the court doesn't open until 9AM ~ So how could they have seen "the new court documents?" I'm not convinced yet. This would be too big to just speculate on though, wouldn't it? Did they get an advance copy?

Tracey Jasum (sp) from Fox 35 just reported by phone that the document is a handrwitten one from an inmate incarcerated in Michigan stating that JB is stepping down. Can't find her report on their website yet.

Was Mr.Hornsby wrong? He had 1:100 odds on Simms. We'll see.

Considering JB is the only one that will make eye contact with her, or touch her, or believes her. This is huge!! DP for sure now IMO. Good move ICA!!

From Twitter:

CFNews13Casey: Don't believe everything you read. Big story coming up on News 13.

It was probably a plan for awhile to delay the trial. I hope this late that the judge says no. Can they let him go and make her take a court appointed attorney?

She has 2 more attorneys than she needs already.

But (as the accompanying video says) the court doesn't open until 9AM ~ So how could they have seen "the new court documents?" I'm not convinced yet. This would be too big to just speculate on though, wouldn't it? Did they get an advance copy?

Yeah I saw that video too, doesn't match with the written story. Since no one has seen the motion yet the idea that it is JB would have to come from someone on the inside.

Notice on the list released yesterday is a letter from CJ in prison. He's at it again.

I'm wondering if this is all strategy to get trial delayed. I bet it was all planned a JB was in on it.
The trial will not be delayed if Baez leaves, IMO. There's still CM, who is death penalty qualified, unlike Baez.

I'm not sure the report is true. I want to wait for the official word before I believe it's Baez.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88
Back