2011.04.04 Motion Defendant's: For Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was just watching WFTV and they are reporting breaking news it is JB. Their website from earlier says it could be any of them then they came on with the breaking news and said JB. My jaw hit the floor.

The trial will not be delayed if Baez leaves, IMO. There's still CM, who is death penalty qualified, unlike Baez.

I'm not sure the report is true. I want to wait for the official word before I believe it's Baez.

I hope that you are right!!

Seems like a belated April Fool's joke. :waitasec:

I also want to see it in writing.

IF he were to step down....there goes all of ica babysitters/bff/crushes

I wonder if HHJP would honor this due to the lateness??? Have to say he hasn't been doing good regarding motions and such.

Back it up, back it up: an inmate from a Michigan prison is behind this? Ok, I'm taking it with a grain of salt...

Notice on the list released yesterday is a letter from CJ in prison. He's at it again.

Please clarify as I'm only on the 2nd cup of Joe this am and I have no clue what this means...obviously I have missed something. TIA.

45 min until the courthouse opens.

I bet there is a line of reporters already at the door with cameramen in tow.

Why is WESH reporting it's Baez when the courthouse isn't open yet for the documents?
Is this a DT hoax to see if the media will report a leak?
Since 'media leaks' are the DT's latest issue and complaint, it makes one wonder.

Seems like a belated April Fool's joke. :waitasec:

I also want to see it in writing.

Would also like to see it in writing but if true I don't see how it will make that much difference other than maybe delaying the trial, which is probably the goal.

I thought that when KC was declared indigent that Judge Strickland said that JB would not be able to leave the case?? And that also applied to CM????

News said ICA put a request in to have JB removed for ineffective counsel. I wonder if HHJP can say no?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

An inmate in a Michigan prison filed a handwritten motion on behalf of Casey Anthony to drop Jose Baez as her attorney. But the paperwork from Curtis Jackson is not considered credible or a legally binding document.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27434278/detail.html

Some media outlets in Orlando reported that Anthony requested the removal of Baez, but Local 6 News has confirmed that the filing was made by a prison inmate in Michigan who has been trying to interject himself into the case for a while.
Curtis Jackson, an inmate at the Baraga Maximum Correctional facility, made the filing.

Notice on the list released yesterday is a letter from CJ in prison. He's at it again.

Perhaps he filed the motion on her behalf. HAHA :floorlaugh:

Wow....I posted this before I went back and read the article. I knew something was off.

Please clarify as I'm only on the 2nd cup of Joe this am and I have no clue what this means...obviously I have missed something. TIA.

The Michigan prisoner (Jackson) who has been writing to HHJP claiming KC told him things. Maybe he is jealous of all the attention JB has given KC lately. There is a letter also listed by the court yesterday as coming from him.

Ohhhh, I hope Ann Finnell takes on lead council position. No more poorly worded cross examinations...can you imagine that?

I'm having a hard time believing it could be JB....isn't he her biggest "appeal" card?? If she gets rid of JB, she must be coming to terms with the fact that she needs to plea, right?

Was this a joke by the DT to see what bloggers would say about JB???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88
Back