2011.04.06 Frye Hearing Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what's going on today. I've already lost my internet link once, and when I got back on, the sound is TERRIBLE!!

moo

The sound is terrible because of the video link to Dr. Logan I think. Once he's done, things should go back to normal.

Was that entire article submitted only to reference part 4 and did I understand correctly that part four just speaks of the scientific method? Seems like a lot of trouble just to make reference to the very basic principle of the scientific method.

are we all still looking at the great seal of the state of florida?

I was thinking they were referring to "swig" issue (the dog)
at the beginning she said dogs but right before the recess she was talking about the scientific working groups and calls them swgs..

but frankly she /DS has me :waitasec:

I don't think DS even knows what she is talking about!

The sound is bad everywhere. Just stick with your favorite live stream. :)

Still in recess. We will pop the sidebar thread open at lunch but are trying not to give everyone whiplash going back and forth during these shorter recesses. Thanks for keeping the chatter to a minimum while we wait! :blowkiss:

Is there a list somewhere of what they are supposed to discuss today otherthan F. Science? I looked on the news sites but couldn't find anything.

I don't think so either, as everyone has a right to a fair trial. The Govenor & the FL Supreme court will have to continue funding (IMHO) until the end of trial.

However, what happens if JB asks for a continuance and the trial doesn't start until June, July, or Chrstmas?

Thanks,

Mel

Judge Perry is not going to delay this trial. Even if Jose Baez attempts to claim that he is not ready... he told Insessions yesterday that he WAS ready for trial and I will be the first person to send Judge Perry a link to that conversation. :maddening:

Was that entire article submitted only to reference part 4 and did I understand correctly that part four just speaks of the scientific method? Seems like a lot of trouble just to make reference to the very basic principle of the scientific method.

That's DT logic for you. I bet all they have is the broadest thing they can argue. I mean what else can they hang their hat on?

Now that the funding issue has been resolved, perhaps the DT will quit wasting time.
IMO, the look on Baez' face when HHJP announced the Governor had approved the funding was priceless.

:wave: ahi

I have been watching online at CNN.live and the sound has been awful. My understanding is that all links online have this sound issue. If it is also bad on television: that would show me the issue is with the sound itself coming from the court room.

I hope this is corrected or I don't know if I can listen to much more. :crazy:

:peace:

The sound is awful on tv also.

at the beginning she said dogs but right before the recess she was talking about the scientific working groups and calls them swgs..

but frankly she DS has me :waitasec:

I don't think DS even knows what she is talking about!

She is very hard to listen to....(okay they all are on the defense)---but perhaps thats just me....as jb would say I'm just a "lay person" ---so doesn't matter much.....:banghead:

Now that the funding issue has been resolved, perhaps the DT will quit wasting time.
IMO, the look on Baez' face when HHJP announced the Governor had approved the funding was priceless.

OHHHHH! Did anyone get a screen shot of that? I was too busy doing my warrior's cry! :blushing:

OMG! Another half hour recess something wasn't set up again for it wasn't asked for...They only asked for a telephone link....how unprofessional and sad is this...the DT is not prepared at all today....:maddening:

ETA
What just happened or was that a replay of the beginning of the trial...sorry to misinform

Is there a list somewhere of what they are supposed to discuss today otherthan F. Science? I looked on the news sites but couldn't find anything.

My sarcasm is not meant for you, SideKick. I wouldn't worry too much...don't think we will be getting too far today...it would be a blessing if we could just finish w/Dr. Logan. Geesh!

Can somebody local pleeeeeze call the TV stations with live coverage and tell them to FIX THEIR AUDIO? I am going nuts here.

At the last hearing during Dr. Logan's testimony the audio was just as bad. You could not hear JA when he objected, etc.

So hopefully, Dr. Logan will be off the stand soon... only for sound issues of course. ;)

I would hope not -- but the calendar is closing in on them pretty darn fast! Maybe one of our experts knows.

Hugs,

Mel

Oh how I hope this means Saturday court.......:crazy:

With this defense team and this trial, InSession is going to have to change its name to InRecess. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaravpatel