2011.04.06 Frye Hearing Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jb whining about short notice . . . HHBP reminds him remember these things did come late!

Quick reminder that bashing KC, and I mean like wishing horrible things happen to her or illegal things or morbid things, are a TOS violation and you WILL get a Time Out if you do it. So to those that are bashing, KNOCK IT OFF!

This post lands at random and concerns some pages back, not this one.

HHJP: anything else, just in case you all run into any factual disputes tomorrow I will be here, a phone call away.

Court is in recess.

Back to clicking...and Casey is awaiting her exit cameo.

Ha ha!! JB asks for an extension for defendent to be examined, says Friday is too short notice, and HHJP basically says too bad.

AS a non legal person what this looks like to me is JB saying "Your Honor, we would like to exclude all evidence that will prove my client's guilt'. It's a good thing a Jury can't see this hearing, but they will soon see through JB IMO.

Per JP, ruling by March 21. As much as I hate to say it, I have a feeling the air sample evidence won't get in. If the SA had put on another expert that agreed with Vass, I think they would have a better chance of getting it in,IMO. Sure hope I'm wrong on this.

heart sticker - pleadings filed rule on those - JA has not filed needs time HHJP will give

exclude smell of car - JA pleading filed and would like to give brief argument (3 min) - HHJP do it Fri

stain - JA pleading filed and JB argument Fri

JA - argue chloroform and canine on Fri

Motions in Liminie file now - hear Fri 15th

That is what I got

Thank you! :)

quick question; is that bald guy on the state's side Jim L, the producer who was always buddies with cindy?

I thought it kinda looked like marinade dave . . . not sure.

you know I am certain she's going down, all the way down.

I just am not joining in the seeming certainty here that JB is ineffective.

he sounds pretty good to me.

not that i agree with much of anything he might be saying. i don't.
How does he sound pretty good?

I'm willing to be swayed, here.

To me, he says a whole lot of nothing and about 90% of his closing today had nothing to do with Frye, but would be put to a jury to decide.

He sounds terrible and uneducated, and he can't make a point without belittling someone else.

Please, help me out here: what sounded good to you?

No snark, I'm serious.

I'd appreciate it very much.

We're going to trial in May... Judge Perry has told the State and the Defense where they will be going... which they are under a gag order NOT to speak about it!! Woot! Woot!

Quick reminder that bashing KC, and I mean like wishing horrible things happen to her or illegal things or morbid things, are a TOS violation and you WILL get a Time Out if you do it. So to those that are bashing, KNOCK IT OFF!

This post lands at random and concerns some pages back, not this one.

Going back to re read my post cuz that switch hurts mama! :floorlaugh:

Muahhh Kimster!!:blowkiss:

quick question; is that bald guy on the state's side Jim L, the producer who was always buddies with cindy?

Yes,but for whatever reason he now always sits on the Prosecution side, and no longer hangs around CA

you know I am certain she's going down, all the way down.

I just am not joining in the seeming certainty here that JB is ineffective.

he sounds pretty good to me.

not that i agree with much of anything he might be saying. i don't.

I think everyone's opinion is valuable no matter if you march to a different drummer..all input is valued here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member