Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez: "attempting to get this admitted by their bootstraps."

Uh, Baez, we really don't want to talk about BOOTS again, do we?

HHJP is calling JB on the carpet. He's dead wrong. Remains WERE found.

JB: talking about the value of the life of a human being.
Can someone please explain to me what he said...I understood about how Casey's fate remains to be decided...but what about the Court?

Now Judge Perry is quizzing JB on his claims of certain things never being admitted as substantive evidence in Florida cases.

like nails on a chalk board folks.

He really needs to work on his presentation before the jury starts sitting in that room.

His presentation skills are worse than terrible and Dorothy Simms is EVEN worse, imo. I am the last one to want to help them, but seriously, they need to give CM a shot, because there is no way it could get any worse.

A jury is going to tune them out within the first 3 days, then gonna be stuck listening to them for another 8+ weeks! I cannot even imagine. They will detest this bunch of attorneys.

JB now getting into discussion w HHJP that state has no case wout cadaver dogs and air... started with JA saying that JB didn't pursue all avenues to get evidence

ruling no later than 21st of this month

JB cadaver dogs never used in the state of FL when a body has not been found have been submitted as substantive evidence.

HHJP are you saying cadaver dogs have never been used in fl?

gesh

LOL JB said he thought that there was "almost some sort of agreement" between DT and SA on the Motion to Exclude Stain--JA just about did a spit take and shook his head in complete astonishment!

stain - JA says no objection to rule based on pleading / JB says can we argue on Fri

JB suggests they're in agreement re: stain in trunk and JA's head just about snapped right off from spinning to look at him so quickly. :rolling:

It's hard to hear the past few minutes. JA and JB were not at the podium.

Judge saying he will rule no later than the 21st?

Talking about heart sticker motion.

Judge... Deadlines have passed. The state responded, I can rule on the pleading or will there be witnessses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member