2011.04.15 Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP - objection denied - JB asked question for clarification - for these photos state must establish child was missing (foundation) for them to be admitted and no objection during trial

So, he just said poor little Caylee was already gone? I thought she was with the nanny and not left on Suburban drive until after KC was arressted?

The judge just said in regard to the picture of KC and Tony - that if they can't show that a child was missing during the time that photo was taken then it can not be used.

We all know KC claimed KC was missing the entire 31 days and that phot was taken at Fusion during that time. That photo will show that SHE was not at all SAD, SCARED or searching for her child who was missing.

JB - just made it sound like Caylee was already dead in when this photo was taken and not missing. TO me that was a total mistake and fubble of words.

Objection denied - party photos will be admitted if the state can establish a foundation before they admit it.

:great: :great: :great:

I am sure the state will have no problem establishing a foundation ...

these photos are different times of night doing different types of things. as such should be shown.

JB: the crime the SA is alleging is over at this point. it has nothing to do with this case. has no evidentuary value in this crime. these are nothing related to that or flight. if there was an item in here that was of evidentuary value that is one thing. but here the crime is over(that is THE point Jose, imo)

Who is that speaking, I do not know who that is? TIA. I cannot hear him.

Not sure if we are talking about the same time -

If he was at the SA table, I know Frank George chimed in at one point. His voice was fairly subdued.

JB wants photo cropped so it's just the girls as well as HJBP suggestion to photohop out Caylee's "blemish". Why doesn't he want the jury to see Ricardo's room?!

If I had to guess it's because of immoral lifestyle....?

5 days not enough to seat a jury, Baez? Really? How long did it take you to seat your "focus group"?

JB saying 5 days is not enough to find a jury - the court ordering if not able to conclude in 5 days is punishment for the defense.

HHBP interrupts

fusian pics are out.... :/

I must have heard differently. The fusian pic with TL would be allowed in if the State can provide a foundation. They can show this as to how ICA was not searching for Caylee Marie.

I could be wrong --

Mel

JB: "a punishment to the defense"
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

JB saying 5 days is not enough to find a jury - the court ordering if not able to conclude in 5 days is punishment for the defense.

HHBP interrupts

Keep a close eye on the Coleman trial. Just as public of a case as this one (in the midst of jury selection) and it seems to be going pretty fast.

Boo on the DT.

Mel

If I had to guess it's because of immoral lifestyle....?

Yes, I guess the jury would be disgusted to know that Caylee slept in the room/bed with ICA and her boyfriends.....

Baez now wants that photo of ICA with Tony thrown out.

WOW, Baez just said that this photo was taken after the "crime"

What crime - did Baez just say a crime was committed and that crime occurred before the fusion photos?

The SA's just caught the massive blunder as well. We now know where Baez is going. Oh boy, that was huge!

B&RBM: Yep ! That is what I heard too ... I thought what "CRIME" ?

I must have heard differently. The fusian pic with TL would be allowed in if the State can provide a foundation. They can show this as to how ICA was not searching for Caylee Marie.

I could be wrong --

Mel

You're right - the photo will come in if the SA's can show relevance.

Umm yeah, JB. It might be a little difficult to find 20 untainted jurors when you keep plastering your clients case via major news networks across the dang globe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf