2011.04.15 Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lose your voice much JB? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

i guess ca testimony will have to be re-remembered again.
now she will remember seeing the shirt . if not she just convicted
her daughter.

JB basically objecting to anything that shows his client behaving as she did

OMG!!! JA just stated the state is not looking at the "whatever" on Caylee as abuse. THEN, what does JB do? Turns around and whines and is RUDE to the prosecution!!!:banghead:

I wondered if HHJP was referring to ICA since I notice they are not showing her.

That's what I think. I think maybe she could have been crying after JA got finished saying that she was the only person that knew of the shirt that was discarded with CMA's body.

Objection sustained on smiling ICA photo. One for the DT.

Photograph of ICA at the Police Station is In - JB's objection sustained.

ojection will be sustained unless it becomes an issue at trial - the happiness and forced coersion comes up - then it may be introduced for rebuttal

next photo kc w/tl @ fusion

jb: these photos are not evidence of flight - these photos occurred after the crime - they are unrelated to the crime - unrelated to the issue - indicative of nothing relates to 1st degree murder case.

LDB: what was the prejuidce?

JB: as LDB said, she was happy. but to willingly throw that out there it is not relevant. rather be excluded. no need for instruction.

HHJP: objection sustained unless it becomes relevant if issue of happyness or unhappyness in cross exam. it may be fair game if admitted at rebuttal.

HHJP: last photo. miss anthony and some other individual.

JB: representitive of all the photos that were taken at fusian. the court deferred its ruling. not evidence of flight. the SA will allege this occurred after the crime. nothing in photos that relate to the crime. highly predudicial. (I need to learn how to spell that word) :tsktsk:

Now up is the pic of KC in blue dress w/AL at Fusion. (They have their arms around each other, facing the camera) Taken 6/13 & 6/?? 2008 per FG)

Is this the photo?

65105.jpg

Yes, and that is a cropped version of the picture in question so there you go JB!

That's what I think. I think maybe she could have been crying after JA got finished saying that she was the only person that knew of the shirt that was discarded with CMA's body.

No, it was because JA moved over to a different table and didn't want the camera man to pan on to him. He had a huge pile of photos, some may be under seal.

Big Trouble pic in, blue hoodie pic not in unless DT opens the door to discussion of her demeanor at OCSO in which case State can use it to rebut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay