2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The show states that the "31" days is the cause of the venom against KC.

I note that Cindy cut her hair right before this aired as if to prove it was filmed recently.

The footage of CA at the sink shows a picture of a pink elephant on the fridge..
pink elephant.PNG

The footage that shows a "computer search" also shows a hand with a ring on the middle finger... middlefingercomputer footage.PNG

Did KC participate in CBS filming early on???? Was her participation fee what paid for the Jury Consultant???

The footage they use when talking about an undisclosed jury location looks alot like Miami to me.

miamifootage.PNG

The focus group member that begins to stand up early is sitting directly to Richard's left...
firsttostand.PNG

This same focus group member bears a strange resemblance to our ficticious Zanny....
earlystandupandnexttorg.PNG

And just happens to be one person who brings up an accident theory and offers her theory on what happened.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The clip where they show the trunk opening appears to be filmed in front of an Amscot business with a gas station in the background.

amscot in background.PNG

And oddly enough, a recent Amscot ad shows a woman that looks much like KC.

View attachment amscotad.bmp

The clip where they show the trunk opening appears to be filmed in front of an Amscot business with a gas station in the background.

View attachment 14686

And oddly enough, a recent Amscot ad shows a woman that looks much like KC.

View attachment 14687
According to Mark F. in an early report there were 2 gas stations (one at a Sam's Club IIRC) very near to the Amscot where Casey dumped her car. I don't think I ever knew that.

re.. odor of decomp

Anyone and everyone, who worked on the lower level of our hospital (where the morgue is) , or just passed thru the corrider could recognize the odor of decomp.

This would be from bodies brought in from outside, that yes, had been dead for some number of days. The ones brought in from the water were the worst.

They had some sort of special deoderizing units they could place along the corriders...but still, untill those units got there, egads. That mitigated it somewhat, but never completely, it was pungent.

I thought Pam Bondi was so good on the show:great: I felt like she talked for all of us and really told it like it was.
The show was OK but alot of it IMO was re runs. But, it does sound like they might throw GA under the bus atthe trial, the poor man. I don''t think
he had a thing to do with it.
As far as CA, I wish she would quit saying that she only reason she said the car smelled like it had a dead body in it bla bla bla was......I think she said truly what she was thinking at the time, you can hear the panic in her voice. It would seem more convincing if she did say yes: it did smell that bad and I was terrified. :twocents:

I still think the Anthony family do tell the truth some times. They are so dysfunctional so we see these competing motivations that make what comes out of their mouths make no sense at all. CA and GA want to protect casey. In the case of GA, I think it is because of love. In the case of CA, I think it is mostly out of fear that people will know her family is not perfect and that she raised a murderer. That is worse to her than actually having raised a murderer, IMO. Also, CA is so enmeshed that accusing her daughter is like accusing CA.

But GA's other motivation in this saga is telling the truth about a heinous crime. I think he was raised not to lie or be a criminal. That is my sense. So, he tells the truth to LE initially and then even upon reflection, to the grand jury, effectively helping to indict his daughter. But his sense of right and wrong competes with his love for his daughter and sense of wanting to protect her. hence, the viciousness and lies at times.

CA's other motivation is to make casey pay for taking away her baby. So, she lies about what made the car stink. But by testifying as she did a few weeks ago about the trunk smelling like the worst thing in the world, she was really admitting that there was a dead body in the trunk. Thus, she moved her eyes up and pressed her mouth into a think line with a shoulder shrug while looking at casey after saying that as if to say, 'I'm sorry casey. It's true." I think she lets the truth out in other ways as well, in a possibly subconscious effort to convict her daughter. Her anger towards, and/or sabotage of casey also sneaks out in letters and earlier, in jail visits, via picking out clothes she knows casey will hate and telling her about great food they are getting to eat.

Psychologically, I think it is a complex mess and I hope the state can get the jury to understand this family and why certain things they say can be relied upon and others thrown out the window. For us, its much easier because we have followed this case for over two years, read every depo, listened to every LE interview, every media appearance, watched the them testify at numerous hearings and as they flip out on their front lawn, etc. The jury will not see all of that. All if that which gives us an understanding of how this very sad and sick family operates.

There was a jailhouse video on the progam that I don't remember seeing. George is talking to casey and saying things like "I don't know, were we too overbearing?" and Casey is saying "no no no". Does anyone else remember seeing that visitation video?

I do...but GA used the word 'domineering'....I can't find the video but will continue to look..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

ETA:

at 5:46 he starts with the maybe we were too domineering...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBK7CSYNmTA[/ame]

I liked the part of the show where they asked PB about GA and CA- with a wry smile she said (paraphrasing here) at first we thought they were the normal suburban family, but we soon found out very different!
That is the first time I can recall anyone from the Prosecution admitting they know what the A's are up to.

The state experts have no intention of tainting the jury pool and would not participate in such nonsense IMO.

Like my mom who is seriously a saint sent from heaven to me and is really the very best person I know.

Yup. I remember it as a clear sign that GA was saying, "You wouldn't have killed Caylee if I had been a better dad. I'm sorry." And casey replying with the scant compassion she has in her heart that, "No Dad, it's not your fault that I killed Caylee. Please don't blame yourself." To me, it was tantamount to an admission from both of them. Of course, casey's compassion drifted away like sand in the wind. Now her team is trying to plant speculation that not only is it GA's fault, but that he was the one who killed the baby.

Snipped. Not to mention that yes, there was no DNA from Caylee or casey but neither was there any from Jesse Grund, Roy Kronk, GA, Zanny the Nanny or anyone else. They are [unusual people]. It's simple logic.

wow, the shocking thing that they brought up was how RKronk found something and they did nothing. All the time went by and Caylee was just laying there:( If they wouldve taken him seriously, she wouldve been found alot sooner and in better shape for autopsy, etc. Its truly sad. oOf course, he should have marked the area but he might have just wanted to get out of there. How many of us have run into a human skull? It must be scarey but he DID call the authorities and report it at a time when so many people were searchng.

The show states that the "31" days is the cause of the venom against KC.

I note that Cindy cut her hair right before this aired as if to prove it was filmed recently.

The footage of CA at the sink shows a picture of a pink elephant on the fridge..
View attachment 14682

The footage that shows a "computer search" also shows a hand with a ring on the middle finger... View attachment 14681

Did KC participate in CBS filming early on???? Was her participation fee what paid for the Jury Consultant???
I have asked and emailed a few reporters to find out who all got paid and when and nobody has returned an email. Odd...Casey made over $200,000 at first and the DT did nothing but blow the funds on them-self IMO and then claim Casey is indigent. I question who got paid for this 48hr show...or rather, who got paid for the picture rights or what ever they call it. Love the way they change the phrasing when someone makes blood money... :cow:

I have asked and emailed a few reporters to find out who all got paid and when and nobody has returned an email. Odd...Casey made over $200,000 at first and the DT did nothing but blow the funds on them-self IMO and then claim Casey is indigent. I question who got paid for this 48hr show...or rather, who got paid for the picture rights or what ever they call it. Love the way they change the phrasing when someone makes blood money... :cow:

I think there is a bit out there that CBS didn't pay any licensing fee for the pics.....BUT....ITA---somone got paid something! Pro-bono or free doesn't ring true with this bunch...If they were as passionate about her defense as they claim --- they would be working overtime and then some to proclaim her innocence....

I also wonder if the reason jb didn't want cameras for jury selection is due in part that they will have RG there as a consultant and that could cause a few questions to arrise in regards to funding.....:waitasec:

The thing about Cindys Statement about the smell of a dead body I believe is on the mark. Cindy would know what a dead body smells like because she is a nurse and I highly doubt in all her years of nursing she never provided care to a deceased person.
Another fact is George Anthony with being in Law enforcement also had the opportunity to be exposed to crimes where decomposition of a body or bodies had to be recovered for the criminal investigation. I hope I get my point across. Its late for me I am tired and its been a long day of reading and catching up on many many posts here about the Caylee Anthony case.

She said she only said it to get the police there as soon as possible bt.....anytime you call 911 snd say you have a 2 yr old missing I think they respond VERY fast. She said what was true at the time. They KNEW there was something wrong with that trunk :twocents:
And yes, GA being former police officer wouldve known or shouldve known not to mess or touch the trunk with that smell in it, it would contaminate evidence. I still don't believe he had anything to do with Caylees death though. I do think CA and GA loved their Grandaughter. Its all so sad. And it is sad the way their daughter has roped them around so much. (Nanny took her, didnt report because she was threatened, etc) I think the Anthonys have been confused in their worry and grief. If it was an accident, ICA should just admit it and tell them the TRUTH. I dont see how it was an accident though and she being out partying. I hope those pics will be shown in court.

This ridiculous 48 hours had ad intervals of 6 to 6.5 minutes. They never mentioned the fatty acids in the trunk (I realize the court has not ruled but it should have been put in for their possible consideration.) Also, the very very young scientist said there were a ton of different flies in the trunk did not mention the fact that they found "coffin" fly legs (this fly is specifically lured to fatty acids).

At the very least they found her guilty of manslaughter. I thought I read it was 30 years or something.

Anyway, after staying up to watch it, and trying to get through the six minutes "ads" which is unheard of, I realized it was a 48 hour money maker and that was it. If we got 30 minutes of air time, I will be shocked.

There is nothing that I gleaned from this show that made me think twice.

ALTHOUGH, it is very clear that they are GOING TO use George as the fall guy. Linda KB said 'we'll have to wait and see" - that is a yes. And Jose Baez said everything will be shown at trial - that is a yes.

So, they are going to give them George. No doubt in my mind.

Absolute waste of an hour, except that we did get the George information and that was worth it, I gues.

The most important thing that I took away from this program is that everyone sure better be careful to tell only the truth if they ever make any statement in front of a camera. Old clips and new narration can (and apparently will) be used to skew information and facts. Presentation is everything.

I noticed that CBS spliced PB's statements in first and followed with defense and defense's experts to try to discredit PB's accusations. Much like will be presented in the trial, right? The important thing they left out was the state's rebuttal to any and all of the defense's arguments.

CBS could have just as easily aired clips of Casey's team first and followed with the state's expert witnesses and numerous family and friends' depos to highlight the ever evolving inconsistencies and lies. CBS had the power to produce a program to favor whoever they wanted. . . and they did. IMO, it wasn't evenhanded at all. I thought it was very transparent and am not impressed at all. :cow:

I liked the part of the show where they asked PB about GA and CA- with a wry smile she said (paraphrasing here) at first we thought they were the normal suburban family, but we soon found out very different!
That is the first time I can recall anyone from the Prosecution admitting they know what the A's are up to.

Was PB the blond?

I think it is a blessing in disguise that she wasnt found sooner. I am CONVINCED that Perp Anthony planted 'evidence' at the scene and on that masking tape. Probably something from Jesse (that she took when she went to his appt for the infamous shower) and she staged the whole scene. Had Caylee been found sooner... well I think Jesse would most likely be the one behind bars.

Where did the footage of the hand and the computer search come from.

I apologize if this has been posted earlier. Regarding the "48 hours" show and one attorney who thinks Casey may take the witness stand.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/27551815/index.html

Listening now...TY for this clip...

It appears this attorney Mark O'Mara feels the defense will be compelled to put her on the stand...

Also interesting Pipitone talks of Pam Biondi and interesting she's in these clips because she will be the one to handle ICA's appeals...:eek: I don't want her to taint herself with this...

I don't understand why these lawyers are saying they don't see this as a DP case when the duct tape is so incriminating...there's no reason to put duct tape on anyone unless you want to keep them from screaming, breathing....

Conservative jurors would come back with a guilty verdict...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mushiesmum