2011.05.04 Verdict Watch

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My home is beginning to look like the Cuppers and I'm not moving. I'm happy I'm not having company or they would think I' depressed because its never looked this way.

I said the same thing the other night. Mine is upside down and I *am* having company for the weekend.

Layer 3 VPN.
Layer 2 is the local area network which uses mac addresses.
Layer 3 uses IP addresses.
Since the windows system event log included the mac address, the router necessarily had to be on the same LAN. Since the VPN was a layer 3 VPN, there would be no passing of mac addresses, such as via a VLAN, to some other remote location.

The router was in the house, powered on, and connected to the laptop.

I wish I could see this "offer of proof" or whatever they did with CF. Did he specifically address the type of VPN connection?

We cannot assume all Cisco VPN connections are Layer 3. In the real world there are plenty of good reasons to use Layer 2 in specific cases when you want your computer to appear fully connected to another network segment.

This has always bothered me a bit, I've not seen Nancy dressed up in any fancy outfits. Perhaps there are photos of her somewhere, but the ones I've seen, she has always been casually dressed. So I don't buy the idea that she blew all the money on clothes for herself. She also did not look like she spent a lot of time/money at the beauty salons, nor on a lot of make-up. She seems far more the out-doorsy, athletic type. Home furnishings were mentioned also, but from what we saw of the inside of the house, I didn't really see anything that looked like 'Man, did you see that!' Other than the few pieces of art work, I mean. Nancy was willing to live in her sister's basement with the children. So I'm wondering just how much of this extravigance can totally be blamed on her? Brad's ironman, 15 in a two year period, don't come cheap IMO. Compared to the turkey trot, I mean. Perhaps she lavished some money on their children, who doesn't? I didn't see any fancy yard equipment in their back 'dump'. And where is all the criticism of brad for his 'upkeep' of the yard anyway. Yes, the house was a mess, but so was the yard. MOO MOO MOO

Well there were receipts shown (can't remember if it was depo or trial) showing a ritzy boutique where she bought 2 pairs of $300 jeans. Ridiculous. But it's a moot point and doesn't matter.

Oh, man! The guy in the blue hoodie has shorts on. I would have more respect for the court than to attend dressed like that.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Judge: #CooperTrial jury wants to go home for the evening. They will return at 9:30am Thursday to keep deliberating.

Oh, man! The guy in the blue hoodie has shorts on. I would have more respect for the court than to attend dressed like that.

But I wonder if he's one of ours. He has an I-Touch with him.

And he would be the best at guiding us thru the JY trial he has been so involved with. I have no idea what occured, but admit I hate it for not having his insight.

I have been under the impression he was a she. Too bad in either case.

Some judges would bounce you out for that. Guess PG doesn't care.

I didn't see the guy, but it does remind me of a certain trial in Florida and some of those characters.

Guess it takes all kind.
:doh:

Well, over and out for a little while! I am getting too old for this kind of anxiety, LOL!

oh? i was not aware of that...........did he ever claim to have returned it?
thanks!

Nope, He never claimed to have returned (maybe hoping their record keeping wouldnt know??) But the point is the Box or Carton is was delivered in was still onsite and empty with Serial number and date of receipt...

One of the final witnesses went thru that he was responsible for these records, and only updated their records when a change to location of said item altered. It is a shame it took Cisco that long to realize that box was empty, and router was missing..yikes $11,000.00 item and only two were ordered and the other one has been located and accounted for...So yes, its a huge ummmm...Thankfully the witness did have an email or chat record of Brad acknowledging he HAD IT..and He suggested (Brad) would return it IF it was needed or when he swapped it out....But there was no record of it ever being returned or re-located...

Using Cisco Gear was not against the rules, and Security didnt need to track, however Inventory DID track it..

Well, over and out for a little while! I am getting too old for this kind of anxiety, LOL!

Yep, I'm over and out till tomorrow. Need to fold 5 loads of laundry and have the house appear like i did something. Oh yeah and feed my family.

I didn't see the guy, but it does remind me of a certain trial in Florida and some of those characters.

Guess it takes all kind.
:doh:

OT (sorry) I can't wait to see what Joy W. will be wearing next! :crazy:

That was a rather large TV table, more like the kind we normally saw in educational environments 15-20 years ago. I highly doubt that TV setup was done at 4 in the morning.

It wasn't set up at 4 in the morning. It was testified to that it was from brad's exercise room, 'rolled out into the hallway'.

good night everyone.........thanks for the company:seeya:

Because if Nancy was alert, I believe she would have fought to save her life. Wasn't that the theory about the so-called scratches on his neck?

Did you see the size of his hands and arms? Me? I tend to bruise easily, but I seldom ever, in all our years, recall seeing bruises on my hubby. My big dogs are forever slapping us with their paws. The only time I recall hubby looking worse for the wear is when one of the dogs smacked him right in the eye as he was coming upstairs. :fence: He was teasing/messing with the dog, and dog reached his big paw up and smacked hubby in the face. :LMAO: Now me, I've always got bruises up and down my legs and arms from either playing with or sleeping with the dogs. :great:

This has always bothered me a bit, I've not seen Nancy dressed up in any fancy outfits. Perhaps there are photos of her somewhere, but the ones I've seen, she has always been casually dressed. So I don't buy the idea that she blew all the money on clothes for herself. She also did not look like she spent a lot of time/money at the beauty salons, nor on a lot of make-up. She seems far more the out-doorsy, athletic type. Home furnishings were mentioned also, but from what we saw of the inside of the house, I didn't really see anything that looked like 'Man, did you see that!' Other than the few pieces of art work, I mean. Nancy was willing to live in her sister's basement with the children. So I'm wondering just how much of this extravigance can totally be blamed on her? Brad's ironman, 15 in a two year period, don't come cheap IMO. Compared to the turkey trot, I mean. Perhaps she lavished some money on their children, who doesn't? I didn't see any fancy yard equipment in their back 'dump'. And where is all the criticism of brad for his 'upkeep' of the yard anyway. Yes, the house was a mess, but so was the yard. MOO MOO MOO

THEY blew a lot of money. And THEY blew a lot of it. Maxed out credit cards. 401k loans. 2nd mortgage. 2 BMWs. They blew a lot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79