2011.05.05 Verdict Watch (day 2)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
guy in courtroom also said jury would not look at NC's family or the prosecution when they came in.

I'd place more weight on that if they were getting ready to announce a verdict but I don't think they are.

*IF* they've got a verdict, I think they're cutting him loose.

With all of our intense conversations in here and such a split G versus NG, I would not be surprised if they are having some issues getting along in there. Maybe that is the problem. Gosh, I need to stop drinking coffee.. it is not helping my nerves.

jury back. No BC. no verdict yet. It was just handing envelope in to go to break. I confirmed with BZ outside.

#coopertrial jury back. No BC. no verdict yet. It was just handing envelope in to go to break. I confirmed with BZ outside.

the only place I have heard there is a verdict is this website...I find it hard to believe that wral who provides the live feed...does not know about this (verdict)

That's funny that we all thought there was a verdict when in reality they may be nowhere near close.

sorry to bug again, but my name is indicajane, and I am an addict.
I keep hitting refresh to see if anyone has the link to sign up for the text alerts?
I went to WRAL, couldn't find it to save my life :(
Leaving in just a minute or two.

:floorlaugh: Is this your first verdict watch?

Maybe someone desperate to make a case when there isn't one. I don't why they would do it but it happens. It sure looks they they created facts in this instance to try to make a case in the absense of one. Further it appears they removed facts when it did not fit their theory (ie., wiped cell phone/sim card). There are just too many things about the investigation and the prosecutions case that do not add up - not to mention collusion on the part of witnesses.

It would have had to been done either before the investigation started, or done multiple times for each copy they made of the hard drive.

yeah, this is a big letdown.

I need to leave at 4 so I hope there's something before then. Or, at least hopefully my breaking news text will work.

the only place I have heard there is a verdict is this website...I find it hard to believe that wral who provides the live feed...does not know about this (verdict)

Twitter feed and that "other site" were both going crazy saying there was a verdict as well.

When they do reach a verdict, I hope the clerk pronounces his name correctly. (cough, cough... Orenjal... cough, cough):rocker:

sorry for the repeat tweet! I didn't see our Stef was posting too :)

glad to see someone else trying to stomach the twitter feed also lol

I'm still here. Nothing new to report. BC back out. Still very casual although I sense they're close. Not sure why else they'd break so early as I don't think they will want to deliberate for 3 straight hours to close the day.

223 viewing this thread.......i'm refreshing sooooooooo slow.......must need a new computer or i'll never make it through upcoming trials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds