2011.05.09 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to be snarky...just an observance. ICA used to be a "hot little number"....now, not so much. She could pass for every other inmate serving time in jail.

This part of jury selection is just to weed out the hardship cases. After those are excused, then it goes to other phases.

Looking at this from an objective pov - having "father/grandfather slow country sounding, calls ICA a girl, CM" take over as the protecter of ICA is very good strategy

did I just hear an exchange between SA and JB where JB told them the mics were still live and to stop talking?

SA told him they were very well aware and they couldn't just NOT TALK. Very snarky exchange............wow

I'll bet 'Beach didn't have time to announce that we have a new mod in here today, did she?

My tru tv says this will be over in 15 mins...is it airing anywhere else?

TruTV ends in 15 mins - this will go on to early evening. Watch online if you can

(trutv goes to its money making programs like world's dumbest and cops)

So how many total will there be til they start Voir Dire?

I don't think we know the magic number. I would assume it would be a big pool, because next will be general questions like "do you have a preconceived opinion of the Defendant's guilt in this case?" and "do you know much about this case at all?" That may knock out quite a few. Then you will have to see "who could NOT give the death penalty verdict?"

I think it's hot in there. I saw someone fanning themself with a newspaper when I was watching outside at lunch. I bet that's why ICA put her hair up.

The inmate cannot stop talking. She is flirting with her eyes.

Hi mysticrose!

I think you are talking about Ann Finnell. It is a woman...

I know. :innocent:

I am sorry , I had no idea :shutup: Thank you Beach ....

KC can certainly switch the water works on and off with ease. Absolutely loved it when the Judge instructed the potential jurors to disregard any show of emotion. She switched the tears off and now she's a happy camper again. IMOO

TruTV ends in 15 mins - this will go on to early evening. Watch online if you can

(trutv goes to its money making programs like world's dumbest and cops)

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

did I just hear an exchange between SA and JB where JB told them the mics were still live and to stop talking?

SA told him they were very well aware and they couldn't just NOT TALK. Very snarky exchange............wow

Ahhhhhhh - that's why ICA was giving pizzed looks. Bet they were talking about her and the real time was typing it out on the computer. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If it were me...."testing, testing....is this thing on? KC YOU ARE GOING DOWN......"

I wonder if they realize the mics are open...........there's been a lot of chit-chat that's being broadcast.........................

This part of jury selection is just to weed out the hardship cases. After those are excused, then it goes to other phases.

Do you know if the more extensive questioning is going to be televised also?

If I was up for jury duty on this one, I would not like that.

I wish the court room security guard would move ... is blocking my view !!

TY !

HELP. Things are moving too fast. Have a question...lost where to put it.

WHY, after ICA's cryfest this morning did JP talk about emotions causing ICA to stop crying.....Was it LDB who complained at sidebar? If so- She's the bestest...... She knew what the inmate was doing and wanted it STOP. No tears foreva and then water fall.

Tell me....Was it LDB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member