2011.05.09 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it seem that the DT finds this amusing ?

Hi mysticrose!

I think you are talking about Ann Finnell. It is a woman...

I know. :innocent:

Everytime she shows up for court someone ask that. Who is that man?

She was in a documentary of a guy wrongly accused the Brent Butler case from Jacksonville. She look very manly in it. If you didn't know she was a female you would have defiantly thought she is a man.

Casey just keeps talking and talking,possibly talking because of her nerves. She keeps having the same facial gesture to when looking around, not a very kind look.

Just heard LDB say "then panicked"......and KC started shaking her head side to side and then a giggle.

Caylee mods don't have time off during the week anymore. :tos:

:floorlaugh:

As a member of the gallery, may I object to any hardship requests ahead of time!! :denied:

:giggle:

:hug:

:woohoo:congrats harmony!!:woohoo:

if I've said it once I will say it a thousand times, they ALL HAVE BLADDERS OF STEEL and I wish I did too!

IS showing video of ICA being processed at the Pinellas Co. jail.

did I just hear an exchange between SA and JB where JB told them the mics were still live and to stop talking?

SA told him they were very well aware and they couldn't just NOT TALK. Very snarky exchange............wow

Was it JB who said that?

HELP. Things are moving too fast. Have a question...lost where to put it.

WHY, after ICA's cryfest this morning did JP talk about emotions causing ICA to stop crying.....Was it LDB who complained at sidebar? If so- She's the bestest...... She knew what the inmate was doing and wanted it STOP. No tears foreva and then water fall.

Tell me....Was it LDB?

What did HHJP say about emotions?

Discussing what she is wearing and her demeanor.

OMG IS is showing footage of KC's being brought into the Pinellas county jail. Showed the video from the full pat down with her bent over and legs spread. then showed them wanding her for metal.

I just literally almost pizzed my jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003