2011.05.09 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP. Things are moving too fast. Have a question...lost where to put it.

WHY, after ICA's cryfest this morning did JP talk about emotions causing ICA to stop crying.....Was it LDB who complained at sidebar? If so- She's the bestest...... She knew what the inmate was doing and wanted it STOP. No tears foreva and then water fall.

Tell me....Was it LDB?

I believe it was,usually during this part of jury selection,attys do not interrupt the judge. LDB saw what was happening and addressed it immediately JMHO

IS showing video of ICA being processed at the Pinellas Co. jail.
So she took her hair down for mug shot? Who thinks of that? (I know, rhetorical question.)

Congrats Harmony - Hope you enjoy it!!!

You will need one of these a day - at least! :cupcake:

..................... :fireworks: .....................

if I've said it once I will say it a thousand times, they ALL HAVE BLADDERS OF STEEL and I wish I did too!

My Judge NEVER takes breaks. The Courtroom deputy and law clerk sometimes have to sneak out....she also NEVER breaks for lunch. You better come prepared to her court!

OMG IS is showing footage of KC's being brought into the Pinellas county jail. Showed the video from the full pat down with her bent over and legs spread. then showed them wanding her for metal.

I just literally almost pizzed my jeans.

oooh if anyone finds that online I would just adore a link!

OMG IS is showing footage of KC's being brought into the Pinellas county jail. Showed the video from the full pat down with her bent over and legs spread. then showed them wanding her for metal.

I just literally almost pizzed my jeans.

:eek:

So she took her hair down for mug shot? Who thinks of that? (I know, rhetorical question.)

The same person who smiles for her "Missing Daughter" flyer pic.

OT RR0004, check out this weeks featured cold case when you get a chance.

It was fracking priceless. Legs spread....doing the lean over and the full pat down. Not a cavity search but darn near close.

Well shucks, CJBP is sending the rest of the potentials home for the day... guess we can stay here in the Sidebar then!

It was fracking priceless. Legs spread....doing the lean over and the full pat down. Not a cavity search but darn near close.

I wonder if that's why she was crying, she knew the cameras were on her. Nothing is sacred in jail, ICA.

Have anyone else noticed the body language between ICA and JB during this last break? I think there's trouble in paradise. Wonder if he suggested a plea deal?

HELP. Things are moving too fast. Have a question...lost where to put it.

WHY, after ICA's cryfest this morning did JP talk about emotions causing ICA to stop crying.....Was it LDB who complained at sidebar? If so- She's the bestest...... She knew what the inmate was doing and wanted it STOP. No tears foreva and then water fall.

Tell me....Was it LDB?

That was my impression Janine - and I agree. Good for her. The crying was ridiculous !

OK, so :waitasec: he only sent those with numbers higher than 66 home... sorry!

What happened to them wanting to get through 66 potential Juriors today?

Quick reinforcement for anyone in need. Keeping both threads open since this is a short break.

my-booze.jpg

http://offtrackplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/my-booze.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members