2011.05.09 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pet sit/house sit as my second job! I didn't realize it was a bad thing. :(

Anyone have all her mugshots to compare?

1-caseymugs.jpg

I will work on a condensed slide show later tonight.....(maybe!) but until then, here is the direct link to the pics from the entire day now.
http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/...ustice for Caylee/JURY SELECTION May 9 2011/

I can't get over how much she tries to wipe off what she did from her hands. I wonder if her wrists hurt as she lived her laundry bag and took it to the woods. Tears when jury there. Her demeanor changes dramatically when they are there (candidates) and when they are not.
Dying to know who lady is!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone tweet KB and ask!

As usual - very very good - thanks News_:blowkiss:

So is there a chance the State will not be able to get these documents? And if that is the case why can the DT get them and not the State?

Yes, there are some documents that will not be allowed to be released that deal with proprietary issues. But the state might be able to get some of them released to the Defense.

Gosh. What a HUGE difference in appearance from then to now! I guess jail has not agreed well with Casey.

ETA. I can't believe the huge bags under her eyes for as young as she is ....

LOL that's the one I wanted to see side by side with her most recent mug shot taken a couple of days ago!!!

I think tomorrow will go better. People will have a chance to talk to family and the pros and cons can get discussed.
It's hard for some people to make a quick decision if they want on this trial or not.
First impulse would be to say no. I'm not even going to pretend they don't know the case.
IMO

:eek:

Who said that? I would love to be able to find a dependable, trustworthy house/pet sitter.

Ain't nothing wrong with it IMO!

I don't think it is a bad thing. Just surprised that so many potential jurors are employed as pet sitters and groomers.

Ok reality check folks and I hope the State touches on this. Look at Casey's mugshot today. And look at the first two mugshots above. Those first two were taken after her daughter had been missing for 30 some odd days. And she doesn't have ANY bags under her eyes. Clearly she was sleeping well and enjoying life then. But now that her own life is at stake now she starts to look ragged. Amazing. Absolutely amazing. A picture really can be a 1,000 words.

Yes, there are some documents that will not be allowed to be released that deal with proprietary issues. But the state might be able to get some of them released to the Defense.

I hope so. I hope it comes in for future cases! And I must confess to show JB and the DT their clever ploy did not work, as I believe they planned this a long time ago. MOO

I don't think it is a bad thing. Just surprised that so many potential jurors are employed as pet sitters and groomers.

Most of my customers book me months in advance. I am cheaper than boarding and their animals are much happier in their own home. Plus, I take care of the yard/garden, mail, and the home is lived in. Most are retired folks who enjoy not having to worry while on vacation.

Sorry for the off topic.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27829721/index.html I think Casey looked like she was ready to cry when he said she was guilty. Oh Most like she knew what the guy was going to say and a no don't say that look! I think regardless of her fakes tears etc she does feel ashamed, hearing all the mothers and fathers speak of there children she is ashamed she got caught and now is having to face the consequences she thought she could manipulate the situation. Can't wait till Caylee has her justice and that verdict is read Guilty!!

Ok reality check folks and I hope the State touches on this. Look at Casey's mugshot today. And look at the first two mugshots above. Those first two were taken after her daughter had been missing for 30 some odd days. And she doesn't have ANY bags under her eyes. Clearly she was sleeping well and enjoying life then. But now that her own life is at stake now she starts to look ragged. Amazing. Absolutely amazing. A picture really can be a 1,000 words.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ellas-county-mug-shot-20110509,0,574727.photo

No you don't have the latest mug shot yet, this is the one taken at the jail yesterday - it can be found at the above address but I don't know how to bring it over.

What was the juror number that thought she was guilty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota